Which women is curvier?

Which women is curvier?

• 1st girl
  • 2nd girl

Most Helpful Guy

• They both are curvy. I day girl 1 because she has an hourglass shape and girl 2 had more of a pear shape. She may have bigger hips and breasts, but her waist is pretty close to those in width, while in girl one her stomach area is way smaller comparief to her hips and shoulders, and she has big boobs and hips for such a small waist

Most Helpful Girl

• first one - curvy refers to the waist to hip ratio. she has a tiny waist compared to her hips so she is curvier. the second doesn't look curvy but she's also wearing a white top against a white background so to be fair i can't see her waist lol

What Guys Said 14

• 2nd girl is less curvy because her waist is more proportional to her hips. where as the 1st girl has a much larger hip : waist ratio

• Girl #1 is more Curvy because of her narrow waist. Gives her more of an hourglass shape.

• First has thinner waist, making her look more curvy. She's hotter too.

• lol trick question

the second girl is 'curvier' in the sense she has more love handles but she is not what most guys are thinking of when they say they like a curvey woman.

• The second is fat. Not curvy.

• You're just dumb

• @Daynada No I mean strictly speaking. You can see it in her body. I am not shaming. I am chubby myself. I like weight on women. I think she is attractive for sure. However there is no reason to lie.

• I looked at your pic and you don't seem chubby to me. Thank you for explaining that to me and I apologize for calling you dumb.

• That first bitty.

• First is curvy, second is very fat.

• First girl obviously. The second one is just overweight.

• 😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

• 1st one by far

• Number two is just overweight so I'll go with number 1

• First one, the second one is just fat.

• ... are you the girl who has been ragging on fat chicks recently, lol?

• No. I'm confused what curvy is.

• How can you possibly say the 1st girl is curvier?

• I didn't say it is. I'm asking because I'm confused.

• I was asking other people answering... difficult to compare someone clothed to in a bikini too but the 2nd girl is curvier

What Girls Said 2

• Both aren't too curvy in my eyes. The first girl has a small waist so it does sort of give her an hourglass allure, and the second girl is a bit chubby so I can't judge her curves properly either.
    Curves are natural in a female body but it's crazy proportions such as a very narrow waist, big breasts and hips, that would make me think a girl has a very curvy body.

• The Photoshop is real...