Aye guys Do you like girls that wear dresses?

Aye guys Do you like girls that wear dresses?Do you like it when us girls wear dresses, or you prefer more casual like pants, jackets? Some guys don't like dresses at all, and I'm curious to see what you think? My boyfriend thinks I'm not meant for dresses, and prefers me to wear pants. So?

24

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 23

• I love dresses on girls, it makes them look a lot more feminine and graceful! :)

• Yeah I love it when a girl dresses in more formal/fancy clothing.
    Just make sure its a high quality dress.

• I wish more girls wore dresses.

• Women look nice in dresses 😊

• Yes, that's fine. There is nothing wrong in it, but I believe should be done only once in a while.

• Classy. Not sure why he'd think that.

• Uh is that you in red or are you the dark shadowy figure? Lol.

That red dress is super hot. It really shows off the curves. Wear the dress! Please!

• You look great! Does your boyfriend dress up at all?

• You look good in that!

• I like it!
    I really like summer dresses. They are so hot.

• Dam she/you looks amazing in that dress and i like girls who wear dresses and jeans

• Yes I do, but do I ever see any wear them, no.

• Yesss, I also love skirts, crop tops, sweaters, cute little shoes, and also, I really like tall cowgirl type boots that are tight is on her leg with skinny jeans or yoga pants. Man, so sexy. Also those cute outfits that girls wear

• Fuck yes I do

• I like those dresses that look like they're made of the same material as t shirts

• I prefer girls naked, but yea i guess i like them with dresses

• i love dresses.. its more elegant n classy

• It looks great on you and dresses express elegance and refiment

• yes I like when girls wear dresses because it makes them look sexy

• not particularly.

• no I like girl who don't wear dress (naked)

• Your boyfriend is blind, you were meant to wear dresses! I like girls that wear casual clothes like pants and jackets, but when I see a girl in a dress I think she's classier, more sophisticated, and I pray that she's a bubbly, kind person. I definitely feel like dresses are more attractive and cute. Unfortunately girls in dresses give me the silent treatment as all girls do :(

• Also the femininity of dresses is like an unstoppable force. So evocative too! Makes me think of romance.

• I love Girls in dresses. It's feminine.