People tell me I look like Drake, what do you think?

People tell me i look like Drake, what do you think?

Do i really look like Drake? I just so see it

• Damn you look like drake lmao!
  • Nah, you dont look like drake. Calm down

Most Helpful Girl

• lol nah it's just the hair, that's all.

What Girls Said 13

• I think you look better than Drake!

• No, I don't think you look like Drake, but your hair is similar to his, and maybe that's why people say that.

• There are some similarities if we are really trying but no you don't look like him. I miss when he was on degrassi

• i see resemblance but you're not his long lost twin :p

• You look nothing like him. The only similarities you guys have is that you're light skinned with facial hair.

• You're saying all us light skin brothas look alike? Smh i thought we were past that already

• Sorry man, but I'm representing #TeamBlack The whole team light skinned and team dark skinned thing is stupid. There's beautiful and ugly people in all the shades of brown. You've got pretty dark people and ugly light people, and you have pretty light people and ugly dark people. The shade shouldn't matter, but the beauty behind it should.

• If you mean the little duck that sells cupcakes and coffee cakes, you're right he looks exactly like that Duck

• Uh, yeah, no.

• Meh not really.

• You look nothing like Drake.

• Yes, a little

• You dont look like Drake #DrakeAintEvenCuteTho

• I think you do look somewhat like him, though being completely honest, I think you're cuter :3

• His face is really droopy... like an upset dog. Your face is like a non droopy version of his.

What Guys Said 6

• I would say you look more like Creed. Go see the movie its out in a theater near you

• Hell to the no mate

• You kinda look like the gay guy from empire. It's not a bad thing he made out with Alicia keys.

• Nope, sorry dude.

• You don't look like him at all to me.

• My first thought was Jamal from empire. Not Drake tho

• PS They think all us lightskin brothas look alike lol.