How do I look on a scale from 1-10?

How do I look on a scale from 1-10?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd give you a 5 or 6

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say 3 out of 10. Very honest opinion.

If you had a better hairstyle then you will look better, since your jawline is a bit wide you need to keep more hair on your centre of head, sides can be short just as it is now. This hairstyle that you have on photo won't suit you, not ideal for people who have square, wide jawlines..

This is just my suggestion.

What Girls Said 8

• For me probably a 7-8. But everygirl has different tastes. Some girls might think you're a 10

• Your really cute but need to fix the hair cut.

• You're very handsome:) Don't feel bad. My haircut/length totally sabotages my score too lol.

• 7 going on 8 but room for improvement

• Oh that hair bro! Otherwise pretty cute.

• 6.5 that haircut is definatly bringing down the score

• 2, your not my type.

• Hair is a completely mess, I can't even. Face is not bad looking but with that hair you look like a turkey!

• When I actually gel my hair, I think it looks decent and not like a turkey. lol

• Since you have a wide head, you should let the hair grow and then cut shorter on the sides, it could totally change your appearance.

What Guys Said 7

• I'd give ya a 5.3 man.

• Cool glasses man

• Look very self assured, almost Smarmy.

As for how handsome you are, i have no idear. But you shouldn't have any problems getting ass.

• ohhhhhh scale just broken /... sorry