Can women just give me a chance?

I understand looks are important to everyone. I dunno who came up with the idea that women aren't as visual as men but I'm afraid for a fact is wrong. I'm on a dating website with a pic, I don't have luck getting responses from women I messaged.

I justcwavt to to ask why is it my looks are so horrible? I'm willing to change things but I need your help.

Can women just give me a chance?

thanks all. I deleted my account from that site. Best thing to do at this time. I just don't take good pictures. Actually I don't even like being on camera but many people feel the same as well. Something sbout that camera we hate lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep women are visual creatures too! Firstly get a photo where you have a happy smile in your face as it shows character and I'd be more likely to pic a guy who looks like he is normal and fun to be with. Make sure they can see your face in the photo. Try a photo with a cute animal (eg puppy or kitten) cos yeah women will tend to go "awww" and will potentially transfer that feeling to you. Don't have any photos where you have a crazy/stupid looking face or wearing something stupid like a clown wig. Write a good profile that shows who you are - your ideas, what you like doing, what you are passionate about. Sound genuine but not desperate.

• It sucks women are visual. But that's the way it is. Looks are so important. I got another rejection because my head is shaved. Wow. I swear you women are something else. I think us guys aren't so visual like u females. One imperfection with with women and it's all over!

• Not all are shallow - most do value personality and some see personality as more important. But when you see a guy on a dating site and you dont know his personality then you have nothing else to go by except his looks. And when you first meet looks are the first thing you see.

• Oh wow lol. If my pics didn't show personality, then I am unattractive physically being I had no luck on that site.

But... Glad you made that clear.

Most Helpful Guy

• Which website is it? Because I've read several articles about dating sites having loads of fake female profiles. Try tinder or happn. I am not on any of them but all my friends are finding dates through them and they are not exactly eye candy themselves.

What Girls Said 5

• Your looks aren't horrible. Your appearance is not the problem, its your presentation. Your should post pictures where your doing something or going somewhere. Dont want to be harsh but selfies aren't always the best choice for online dating. It could be a picture of you at the park, with some friends, a picture of you on vactions or being outdoors. It doesn't really matter as long as its not u in an empty room, staring into the camera. Try to smile too, it doesn't have to be over the top excitement. A nice small smile is enough. Also try to use better lighting. Natural outdoor lighting is the best in my opinion.

• No u just just think I look unattractive. You females are so visual. All u care about is looks. What's the point anymore , I can't find find love because women have these dumb standards.

• Yea i guess your right. Women are too visual blah blah blah. Dumb standards blah blah blah. not good enough blah blah blah. Honestly i dont think its just your presentation anymore. Women are definitely rejecting you because of your personality and lack of confidence. You dont seem to have confidence and lack self esteem. You also seem like you're the type of person who likes to feel sorry for himself instead of taking action a putting yourself out there. Women can fall inlove with anyone. Even the ugliest man in the world, if he has a good personality or makes them laugh.

• Why are my pics so bad? I'll just never understand it anymore. I get that I'm not hot or anything but why not give a guy a chance? Do you really have to find love with the hottest person?

• I've never tried it, but online dating seems harder than real life dating because you can't completely get to know someone through chatting online and reading their presumably honest profile.
    Besides, the first thing women on there probably will look at is your face.
    You need to get out and meet people in person so they can get to know you and your personality, laugh, voice, presence, etc. - things that can't be recognized through the Internet.

• Blah blah. All this fucking crap. I am ugly. I'm so sick of this. Women are so god damn visual. They are only care about looks. My looks just plain sick. Why bother being alive? I can't be happy with looking ugly.

• yea ok you think I look ugly from my pics. That's why I don't have esteem with women you all judge too much on looks.

• You are too self-conscious about your looks. Right now, the only unattractive thing I see in you is your negative attitude.

• No guys like me. I know how you feel. Some people are shallow. Like I've said a million times. Looks fade overtime. It's personality that counts the most. Try smiling more and approach women. Don't worry there is someone out there for everyone.

• Your features look completely normal to me... Except your expression is morose and many of your answers here are surly. You asked for help and then snapped at everyone answering. Maybe you're going through a tough time and need to find some good vibes outside of the dating world first.

• I guess I just don't understand women. But many of us guys don't right?

What would you suggest getting these vibes? I deleted my account from that site. It was driving me crazy and that's not healthy.

• I don't know if anyone really understands anyone, honestly. Doing stuff that you personally find fulfilling that makes you feel good is the best way to pick yourself up. I like meditation, long walks outside, reading inspiring stories and cooking/eating healthy personally. There is also this mind & body exercise called qi going that's super cool. Your "things" will likely be different, but the main thing is building positivity and good feelings.

• You look fine! Just a little sad, try to smile in the pictures and i bet you'll get a lot more responses :)

What Guys Said 3

• You don't look ugly you just need some hair and to smile and ya true women cares about look but also if u are flirty with them and know how to make them laugh and show them that you are a intressting guy they won't care about your look, judging from the pictures you provided above you don't look friendly nor happy in them and that's why never of the women you talked to them replied back

• Well grown men with sweatshirts are not really sexy, maybe change your style also you can go workout a little you look kind of fat..

• Not going to lie you remind me of one of those people who I like to avoid when walking down to street. Though not the say you could and probably do have a great personality, just go to a bar or park or anything and walk up to women you believe you would value, ( Not like, value ) and try from there.