Welcome to the blonde circle. Do you like this blonde girl, Rate her out of 10?

Her name is Chloe Harwood She's a model though... duh !
Welcome to the blonde circle.Do you like this blonde girl,Rate her out of 10?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's gorgeous. She has lovely hair and such pretty face... Like wow. Also gorgeous eyes.
    She is 10/10

Most Helpful Guy

• I love you star lord 😂😂😂

What Girls Said 18

• This was weird and creepy last time and it's weird and creepy this time. PLEASE STOP. I know you can post other things about interesting topics. Why don't you go back to those?

• You're silly , These pics you can find it on Google if you know who she is, That's just my Daily questions. I bring beauty and fashion to the GAG, You tell me stop? Are a you a GOD or Goddess? If you have nothing better to share, Just judging the me because you don't like this kind of questoin, But some others like it. Please leave me alone, You suhold stop telling me this. Now I regret following you. You has been blocked !

• He doesn't have a life.

• A little too orange for my taste. And she looks like she was shaken by a lumberjack. (stop the teasing of the hair/change those extensions)

That being said, I think if she tried less (like the last picture) she would shine in a more appealing way to me.

• She's a good looking girl but looks like a lot of girls her age.. she's not stand out to me... so I rate her 8 honest opinion

• That almost close to 10, Not bad lol

• Yeah sorry she just looks almost like every other girl her age now.. the big ratty hair extensions and false eyelashes :( she is pretty though but not stand out enough

• I'd bet she would look even better if she took out the false hair etc tho x

• She Is pretty, I really like her eyes !! But I think she is too skinny from the thighs 😅 ( its only my PERSONAL opinion 😌 )

• It's ok, You can say anything you want, As long as you don't against me or judging me.

As for her, Skinny girl is sexy and hot right?

• I won't Jude you just coz of THAT ! To judge you I should get to know you PROPERLY , not just coz of your taste ! 😌

it is hot BUT I think there's a limit for being skinny, like if she's too skinny that won't be hot anymore, as for how much is the limit of being skinny, that depends individually on the person 😊 so what might be too skinny for me, won't be too skinny for you., I don't know if I explained myself well enough lol 😁

• She's trying to look like a barbie.
    I can tell from the loads of make up and facial expressions.

I think she's really cute.
    But her body looks like a toddler.
    Her head is the largest thing on her body.
    Bratz doll.
    She reminds me of

• Not really, not into that look.

• Glad to know that you are another judgmental, And another one deserve to be blocked by me !

• Makes me happy to be36 and not pressured to look like this all the time. I feel bad for younger girls.

• Is that mean you think you more hotter and prettier than her?

• Well, You both pretty and hot, Just in a different way. But she looks great

• Thanks 😊 I agree she is very pretty

• she's a cutie

• She does not look good at all in my opinion !

• What kind of girl you like? I totally confused your taste sometimes

• I know what you mean about the tumblr" style , You also think she nothing stand out, I didn't really see too much make up on her face?

• Can't you see the false lashes?

• She looks a bit too young. Surely she isn't ugly but she leaves me as cold as the Antarctic.

• She makes me think of a barbie doll...

• 4-5/10 I've seen better looking people who work at McDonalds.

• Well fuck me you don't pull no punches.

• Oh I agree mate! I just found your comment hilarious.

• @BroDudeBro I see. o:

• I can see her getting into the living doll genre if she chose to. She is petite and has doll-like features.

• Lol wtf
    few days back a guy posted her pictures saying what do you think about my sister she's the prettiest girl in town.

• Someone was posing as her on gag

• She looks way hotter than me, but her body looks really slim.

• She is the British girl that someone else posted on here yesterday too?

• Not a fan of blondes.

What Guys Said 19

• 9/10 is my rating.

• That was a nice look. Thanks for brightening my day.

• I wonder if she ever doesn't wear makeup. She looks okay.

• She need to hire some bodyguards cause I am coming to steal this one.

• Sure , You should try the best you can, If she have some bodyguards.

• Oh Jesus. Maybe a bit self-involved? And personally, I hate those "I'm 6-years-old eyelashes." But if there's a role for a female elf going in the next lord of the rings movie, she should go for it.
    I know some guys will totally go for you, but I'd hide your make up from you. You have a great bone structure and you are pretty, but natural photos would make you sexier, in my opinion.

• Damn, this girl is everywhere...

• She looks a lot like one of my friends but I'd give her a 8/10

• She's pretty attractive

• No I don't like her / I'm not attracted to her look. She is too thin. Her belly button looks strange, I can see way too many bones. In a few of the pics it looks like she's sick/ malnourished.

• That's a lot of pictures man

• What's the difference between her and all of the other white skinned, blond haired, blue-eyed "models" in the world? These women are so generic it's unbelievable, it's like they are just manufactured on a conveyor belt in a factory somewhere.

• 5/10

struggling to see the appeal.

• Never been with a blonde. Would quite like to.

• Like an uglier young Tara Reid

• I rate her "slutty girl who has nothing to offer society besides her body" out of 10. She's not even a real blonde for crying out loud.

• I rate her 10/10 she's gorgeous and her sexy British accent is a bonus

• LOVE HER LEGS <3 ... not makeup

• creep alert, warning to all sectors!

• Nice! U always pick good looking girls dude. Good job