Girls, Rate 1-10 please and give some advice maybe?

So rate 1-10 and also guess my age please and also if you have any advice on maybe how I should have my hair or maybe a style that would suit me. Would I look better with short hair maybe or keep it longish?
Girls, Rate 1-10 please and give some advice maybe?

Updates:
Thanks to everyone for the positive and constructive feedback !

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 8.5 and I think you're 20? My advice for you is to ask me my number haha

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• My opinion is that ur an 8. You look about 16 or 17yrs old. I really like you hair in the last 2 pictures. The last one was the most attractive in my opinion. It looks natural and really soft. The others dont look as soft. I really hate the slicked back look. Everyone has different preferences though. This is just my preference

1|1
    0|0
    • Thank you and yea the second one was me being a greeser for Halloween. I think maybe it looks softer if i wasn't wearing a hat that day so thank you for the advice

• Wow you're tall lol. I think short hair/buzz cut would suit you better than long hair. You look to be 19. Rate 8/10

0|1
    0|0
  • You look good! I like your hair and smile in the last pic, I'd say an 8! And my guess is you're like 19? Maybe 20? Sorry if I got it wrong haha

0|1
    0|0
    • thank you and nope you got it right, 20

• You're an 8.. and keep the hair a little long, it suits u:) not super long though. The way it is in the last pic:)

0|1
    0|0
  • 9/10 your cute! I like your hair in the last pic but not so much the second one. You look about 19-20. Just keep doing what you're doing and you'll look good!!

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you very much, yea the second one was Halloween actually, I was a greaser

• Maybe 23 n u r smart

0|1
    0|0
  • 9 you are hot, and short hair with a smile :)
    you look 18

0|1
    0|0
    • thank you very much :)

• You look good, just gain weight bro and add some more muscles and you'll be a 10! Seriously

0|1
    0|0
    • haha yea I'm workin on it

• You look like in your early 20's... n you are too cute 9/10

0|1
    0|0
  • You are attractive. I would guess your age to be about 19-20. I like shorter hair, but that is just my preference. For style, the first pic looks pretty good (as an overall style). Maybe a button up shirt sometimes... it can be open to reveal a cool t-shirt underneath, or buttoned up.

0|1
    0|0
  • 8/10 you look good

0|1
    0|0