Is a pregnant girl less attractive?

Guys with kids, was your other half less attractive to you while she was pregnant? Or Girls, did your man seem less attracted to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, absolutely not! For a start, there's a whole lot more than the physical going on - something amazing is going on and that's what you're seeing (for example, a bump is not even remotely the same as a fat belly!). Aside from all that emotional/intellectual stuff, even viewed purely physically there's really nothing to find unattractive and plenty to like - for example, the biggest boobs you're ever going to get are not to be knocked! lol! :)

Seriously - it's a complete non-issue. This is a time when you and your partner should be closer than ever emotionally, and physically it's either neutral or positive. If you're in this situation and you're worrying about it - stop! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• My man seems to love it. I'm pregnant right now. He seems way more lovey dovey and can't stop touching me and my stomach. Sex life hasn't changed at all, he still wants it just as much.
    I've heard some say their man doesn't like it though. For different reasons. Sometimes he's scared he'll hurt the baby if he tries anything.

What Guys Said 8

• Never had a pregnant girlfriend but have been attracted to pregnant girls before! I can only imagine that if it was my girlfriend/wife and my kid I'd be even that much more attracted!

• Hell no made me want her more

• I find them very hot not less attractive at all

• I always thought she looked great. The bigger her belly got the bigger her breast got. Both times she was pregnant she didn't get bigger than she needed to. Some of our friend me when they got pregnant they got really big putting on over 40lbs.

• I find pregnant women extremely hot!

• THis one girl at my old work came in and she looking for product and i couldnt see her stomach and i'm like 2 my buddy damn that girls hot and he's like she prego i'm like oh ops.

• Less attractive for me, I've always been into skinny girls though

• yes its make her ugly

What Girls Said 0