Perfect hips or perfect boobs?

Perfect boobs
Perfect hips or perfect boobs?
Perfect hips

PS: those pics represent what I consider perfect. If your opinion differ, feel free to post a pic :)

• Bewbs FTW
    36% (8)35% (25)35% (33)Vote
  • Hips don't lie
    64% (14)65% (46)65% (60)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
6|23

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd rather have perfect boobs. Anyone can work on getting a nice shaped booty and hips that suit their body, but not everyone can have perfect boobs without surgery of some sort.

1|0
    0|0
    • she said hips, not buttocks. ... and while you can workout your booty, hips are just like boobs, either you're born with them or not... regardless of how much you work out your ass. There are implants for those too.

What Guys Said 22

• Those boobs are plastic, and let me tell you, when you touch them they feel plastic. Natural boobs are perfect, no matter the size or shape. Always preferred.

1|0
    1|0
  • Good choice of pictures asker👍😍

1|0
    2|0
  • The hips don't lie!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Aw man those hips! :) hips for sure <3

1|0
    0|0
  • I love this question.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am more into boobs but they don't have to be perfect. Nothing has to be perfect.

1|0
    0|0
  • Those boobs are probably fake.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both perhaps? Im more of a hips fan. Who is it in the first photo?

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm just putting this out there you don't need perfect boobs or perfect hips to get a boyfriend or whatever just be happy with yourself and don't body shame anyone everyone is beautiful and special in their own special way

2|1
    0|0
    • I know I know I just wanted to know what guys look for more.

• hips are amazing. Boobs are way to big.

2|0
    0|1
    • Too big? :O is that possible?

• Nope unless they become bigger than your head then your head then there's a problem lol

• Whatever is fine

1|0
    0|0
  • More of a buttman myself but in this case I'd take hips as they usually affect thighs and I like nice thighs

0|0
    0|0
  • Perfect hips, as it's REALLY hard to have boobs that are considered "bad" by guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • Bewbz ftw.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are equally important for me ;p

0|0
    0|0
  • what about both

0|0
    0|0
  • perfect boobs lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Either y as long as she has a great personality it is a win.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont care about hips or boobs, I prefer sexy legs

0|0
    0|0
  • The first girl has perfect hips, the second girl has wide hips. I guess I prefer perfect boobs, as long as she doesn't have wide hips they're fine.
    I don't consider those boobs ferfect though, they are too round (though maybe it's just a bad bikini pushing them like that)

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont care much for either. that stomach though mmmm

2|0
    0|0
  • When the girls are dressed like that, neither, they just look nasty.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• You put fake boobs in representation of "perfect"?

Awful.

True perfect would be Natural big and perky.
    not fake round balls xD

Anyway, having nice bottom half can make your entire appearance look more or less attractive... so I say bottom wins.

0|0
    2|0
  • Perfect nothing
    Stop setting unrealistic standards for women

2|3
    2|3
  • You do not have to be a genius to know that that woman had breast implants. So I therefore go for tips because artificial boobs are just that artificial. My boobs a small but they are nice looking and they are my own boobs. If you want to rate boobs try real ones. Or there is a doctor in New York. His name is Peter Neumann, MD he is a plastic surgeon I would go to him and ask him for perfect boobs. He will charge you a lot of money but you will get perfect boobs. He is my uncle so when you give him $10,000 make sure I get a cut

0|0
    0|0
    • Cool imma call your uncle

• I rather have perfect hips for sure...

0|0
    0|0
  • hahaha no one that skinny has boobs naturally that big. It's plastic surgery.

0|0
    0|0
    • Those are fake, but I do have a friend who's extremely skinny and has bigger boobs than this girl's.