Do you put pictures of yours on social media.. which are unedited, unfiltered, not even a slight touch of cosmetics.. and uncombed hair?

do you put pictures of yours on social media..which are unedited, unfiltered, not even a slight touch of cosmetics..and uncombed hair?

• yes i do.. i believe in being natural
  • i am pretty insecure about myself so i put a little edited pics.. or pics with makeup
  • whatever
  • i don't care

Most Helpful Guy

• i pretty much only put unedited pics on my social media.
    1. i don't have the time or desire to spend time editing pictures
    2. people know what i look like so i'm not going to fool people
    3. i'm fine with how i look

Most Helpful Girl

• If I like the picture enough, I don't care at all how I look and I'll upload it anyway.

And if people tag me, whatever. I get tagged in a lot of stuff from my volunteer group and my mom tagged me in a picture she took of me with a plastic cup on my head with my tongue out and my eyes crossed. So be it.

You're gorgeous BTW!!!

What Guys Said 8

• I never post a picture on social media, when I do, I don't modify anything. There's no way to improve myself xD

• You mean pictures like right after getting out of bed? No. But I still never edit my pictures. If they need editing then it's for myself rather than social media.

• My pictures are almost always unedited. I don't even get the point of editing pics. The maximum I do, is brighten pics which were clicked in low light.

• I never edit my pictures. Don't need to.

• But you did use filter on those pics..

• yeah the filter is called.. sunlight... its pretty cool u get it from ur window

• I know you :-)

• I don't really put pictures of myself on social media

• What's the difference between "Whatever" and "I don't care"?

What Girls Said 2

• I stopped taking a ton of pictures of myself years ago. As in when I was 16 years old. So before the word "selfie" became a huge thing.

So now it's rare if I take a picture of myself. If I do take a picture I'm never wearing makeup. Only reason why I would edit a picture. Is to try and enhance more features on my face. Since i'm really pale the camera has a hard time getting details on my face. Even more if the flash goes off. So I try to fix the pictures to show off the details on my face. Even if it shows my acne better. I will still do it. Though sadly my freckles are just to light and and is impossible for the camera to pick them up. :(

• Always, I never even think about editing them til way after they're already uploaded and I see my friends upload their filtered/edited pics, then I'm like damn I should have