Is my profile picture deceiving, how do I ACTUALLY look?

I get a lot of attention and positive comments on my profile picture, some of this probably because I show some cleavage but here's another photo of me:

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/11168887_1088137654530518_6200159389415555767_n.jpg?oh=f504d38b3d229b010daaf92d0f96c85b&oe=56F14316

How do I look here? Am I deceving people with my profile pic by looking better than I actually do? Should I change it?

Most Helpful Guy

• U look different than the one in the profile pic but still just as if not more beautiful

Most Helpful Girl

• Better question is who is that cutie next to you with the glasses and the ears? 😍 haha but you look cute in both pictures, I think it's fine!

• My brother hahaha, big fan of you describing him as having ears, as oppose to all the guys without ;)

• Tomorrow morning I'll let him know that a random woman on the internet think he looks lovely :D

• Perfect! I hope it makes his day! Lol

What Guys Said 20

• You look a little better in your profile pic. Maybe cause of your hair.

• I wouldn't say deceiving, but yeah you look really different. And its fine to have profile pics where you look at your best.

• You look a little bit different but you look good in both. Wouldn't say it's deceiving. If course your boobies will catch extra attention (you have to decide if that's good or not) but even without it's the better pic for the profile

• You're still cute. :')

• Even if you were deceiving them I'm not sure why anyone would get offended.

• I think your profile picture attracts more people because of the shown cleavage in it. Although, I think the other picture is really good as well. I love your blue eyes and your dirty blonde curly hair.

• It's up to you really

• TBH, you look cute! there's nothing bad in that. you should keep it anyway. just don't mind the blood sucking haters. :D :)

• You look the same for the most part (that's a good thing). Also nice cleavage :)

• You look great, nothing 'deceiving' there.

• You look lovely.

• you look fine, don't change it

• Not really i would still rate you 7-8 out of 10 and if you worked out you could make you're self 10 out of 10 ^^

• Little bit I guess you look better and thinner in profile picture

• You look pretty.

• You look better in our profile picture. Nobody cares how you look like on here so you can do whatever you want

• I meant your profile picture.

• It COULD be that it's that you're wearing a see through top in your profile picture, but, I doubt it's because of the picture

• Nooooo, your hella gorgeous!

• U look exactly the same except for a strange facial expression and hairstyle and stuff. Its not deceiving at all.

• well who cares how you look. i dont date under 25.

What Girls Said 4

• Girl you're profile pic is beautiful you don't need to change it.

Your other pic is cute as hell too. Just use whatever pic you like of yourself. Look at mine!

😂😂😂😂😂

• calm the eyebrows the rest is fine

• You look the same to me.

• I think you look different, and mostly because I think your profile picture you're accentuating your chest and your face is not the focus. However this one, you're smiling and its nice.