Guys, would a girl having braces put you off?

I'm an 18 year old girl, always had straight teeth but since my wisdom teeth came over the last year the bottom once are kinda crooked and one sticks forward a bit. Ever since I noticed I've been so self conscious about it! I really don't want to get braces, everyone I know got theirs off at least two years ago. I'll be going to college next year too! I know that I'll end up getting them but it's making me kind of miserable.

Most Helpful Guy

• In college I have seen both guys and girls have braces, and in the long run it will be better to get then now. If you what until after (if you ever do) it will be more painful and take longer because your jaw bones will have fully hardNed making every thing harder. And not it's not a turn off.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can get Invisalign. Anyway, there are heaps of females in my 4th year who even have them don't sweat it x

What Guys Said 10

• Honestly, braces are temporary, so the 'psychic pain' is temporary. If a guy rejects you cos of braces, he's a loser.

• No.
    Why hate on someone for trying to fix themselves?

I have braces by the way and I'm 31.

Coincidentally I literally just got off the phone with my orthodontist.

• Dont let it!! You probably look really cute with them ! And when the right guy comes around he will see past your braces and think, when they come off she will be bomb af.

Embrace your appearance ! lol good luck :)

• Not at all

• You shouldn't care. Coz really what does it matter? Unless you're attracted to someone then that person's opinion is the only one you should really care about.

• Nah it's not a turn off.

• Not at all, kinda turns me on a little bit

• No I think girls with braces are adorable, especially if they have braces and dimples

• Braces are cute!

• Nippon girls with braces are a turn on lol

What Girls Said 1

• Eh braces aren't that bad, you can even get them behind your teeth instead so they don't show :)