How much weight do you think she lost based on these photos?

The reason I'm asking is because the second is my goal body and the first is how I look now. Do you think that is attainable by Christmas?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I don't think she lost any weight. I think whatever workout she did just lost her the little bit of fat she had and gained her some muscle (muscle mass weighs more than fat does) and I think she looks equally sexy in both pics. Ya thin is ok but very easily a girl can get too thin. I'd say it's possible with a very strict and Hardware exercise routine and a healthy diet. DON'T DEPRIVE YOURSELF OF FOOD! It's very important to keep eating when u work out, u just have to eat right. As for the workout, I suggest INSANITY by Shaun T. That's a 60 day program but u will see results far before that. And feel results even sooner. But it is hard. Trust me. Hope this helped. And Goodluck!

PS. If u look like the first pic all u need is to tone ur body a little bit. Weight loss would make u look less sexy in my opinion. But most important is whatever makes u feel good about urself :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Just work out until you get there. Take your weight measurement at the end of your journey.

What Guys Said 12

• my god, either is beautiful. thing is, if you are denying yourself eating and exercising all the time, you might look like #2 but be bitchy and annoyed.

• First is hotter though...

• I like the second though.

• Looks too skinny to me, think top is healthier, plus you then get to enjoy more of the Christmas food hahaha

• She didn't lose weight. It's lighting and angle. If you look like the first pic, trust me you are doing just fine.

• She prolly lost close to 20ish pounds, it all depends on her musculature. I'd say congratulations for having a goal and good luck with crushing it.

• not much to be honest she just got tanner. maybe a pound or two tops..

• LoSt a little but toned up a lot

• I would prefer you to stay how you are, yeah the she looks good In the second pic but in reality it's to skinny.

• Maybe like 15lbs.

• Too much weight lol...

• about 0-10 lbs

• I am not a weight machine

• not a lot if anything, that's just toning

What Girls Said 7

• Maybe 12 weeks if you're extremely committed! definitely isn't possible in a month looks like she lost maybe 12 lbs. Remember muscle weighs more than fat.

• I think she stayed the same weight. Just turned fat into muscle. Probably a lot of work to tone up

• Honestly doesn't look like she lost much. If you're the top one then you're at a great weight! You don't need to lose anymore! But the second one just looks more toned, and it's also a mirror selfie and not a candid picture of someone at the beach.

• Like 10 lbs.. And gained probably 5 in muscular, cause she looks more toned as well, not just thinner.

Maybe by New Years if you follow strict diet and aggressive exercise routine.

• 8/10 kilograms

• 7-10 pounds?

• She is like 113-115 lbs