Just not pretty where I live or what?

Just not pretty where I live or what?
So i'm confused. I never got asked to prom in high school. i've been in one relationship and hardly any dates after or before that. never really get asked out on dates or flirted with in person, occasionally ill get a message via social media but i'm just confused. haha. i get self conscious at times but i believe i'm pretty. i mean some days are better than others haha, but yeah. i always try to be kind and i've been told i'm pretty funny. so whats the deal? i've had someone in the past tell me that i was intimidating but im seriously am super nice just a little shy at first. i am on the thicker side, is this the deal?

oh my. so i realize this could totally come off stuck up or entitled! that is not at all the case.. i was just curious if i was never approached because of how i look or something.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're miles away I can't tell what you look like really. I don't think it's that common to get asked out and stuff unless you're really good looking or in girls' case if you look slutty. I don't get the sense of entitlement tbh, guys don't regularly ask women out for good reason and the guys who do are probably total wankers so you're dodging a bullet. rofl

• oh my! no no. i'm not trying to be entitled at all.. i was just curious.. my friends offten talk about how they get approached by some guy and get told they're beautiful or get asked for their number and i've never had that happen.. i was just curious..

• I bet they look a bit easy. lmao

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't seem stuck up AT ALL. Honestly, you're super pretty. I don't see why people would find you intimidating. Maybe you have a serious case of resting bitch face. Maybe the people in your town just are afraid to approach you. You're pretty and you say you're nice and funny so you'll find someone eventually.

• oh my thank you! i wasn't at all trying to come across like that but after reading it i was like uh oh. haha thank you! i might just have resting bitch face.. haha gah! but thank you! :)

• No problem

What Guys Said 9

• You are pretty, and you do not come off as entitled or stuck up. I suspect that being in such a small town is what is killing your social life. And since you are in such a small town, it is hard to think of things that would be available to suggest to you. So sorry that I can;t help, other than to assure you that your looks are fine.

• Indeed you seem to be very pretty and that may be a bit intimidating for some people it is harder to go to a very beautiful girl you risk to lose your mind... also living in a small town could be the possibility to not be able to meet your kind of people.

• No, you're ridiculously gorgeous I just think that guys are intimidated to go up to you because of how pretty you are I mean shit I would be lol and you being thick no that's not a problem at all that just makes you even more better lol I'm pretty sure a shit ton a guy like you but probably are just intimidated that's it.

• I can't speak for others. But in the most objective and scientific way possible I can say with confidence that I would fuck you.

• what does where you live have to do with anything?

• it's a very small town. very conservative and religious town in california.

• You're quite pretty! You don't seem stuck-up or entitled. I don't understand why guys aren't more into you. I know I would be.

• My god! You are stunning! I wish I could of taken you to my prom!

• you look short

• so come close to me hotty

What Girls Said 2

• Eh gives me your looks thankyou!

• Oh my gosh no, you're sooo pretty🙂