Brutal opinions about this stomach? How much of a turn off is it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your stomach isn't so awful, but them gorilla hands is SCARY!

• Hahahhaa my nails are shorter now, and pink

• I'm kidding anyway, you look great 😊

• Hahaha thank you :)

Most Helpful Girl

• My stomach is just as yours! And I hate myself just as you do (well at least my stomach haha).
    By the way it is funny that I find you stomach OKAY and I do not find mine and yet they are the same.
    I just want to thank to all the people who comented that your stomach is FINE, those replies made me feel better hehe :3

What Guys Said 30

• It looks fine.

• Nice, nothing wrong at all.

• It looks fine to me, and it would still be fine if it were a little tighter or a little more squishy.

• Don't care at all. But I will care if you're grumpy about being 'overweight'. I want someone who wants to sit on the couch and watch films and enjoy good food, i. e. be a real person. Exercise is great and all, but it also turns people into crazies.

• what stomach... thats skin that you're pulling

• It isn't a turn off at all? You look good. You aren't fat. i am sorry you see yourself badly. No need.

• Thanks :/ i need to lose at least 12 more pounds

• Not a turn off at all for me. It's not excessive fat, and I'm similar so it'd be hypocritical of me to think otherwise.

• Oh, STOP. Go to a local college and watch the other girls for 15 minutes. All of them have a little tummy or small boobs or an odd nose. Questing for perfection and worrying about 5 pounds is SO beneath your dignity.

• 1|0
  • id say almost turnoff, im the minority but stomach matters for me, not turn off, but not turn on either

• Not a turn off at all. I like the size of it.

• You are over exaggerating it for sure. If you weren't trying to make it noticeable I'd likely pass right over it. In fact when I saw this pic I thought holy crap those nails look so sexy! I'd like to have the around... You get the idea.

The stomach issue is in your mind more than anything.

• U don't really give us much of a view of it, just the squish. ANYONE can squish!

• It's just ok.

• It's a sexy size for me.
    Normally that's never a problem for guys, only for girls.

• I like it.

• Well all stomachs look like that if you squish them hard enough. You're fine.

• That would never be a turn off.

• You look good, I'm not in anyway turned off.

• I don't want to be weird but you look so much like my ex. The skin tone and stomach. The hips and bust size. Even your hands and arms. I'm Anthony, do you know me?

• I don't think so hahaha i dated an Anthony but he isn't 17

• Wow, you two look so alike. Which is good, your really attractive. Again I don't want to be weird, but like legit, I wanna see your face now. See if you tie look alike in the face too. If your comfortable message me. If not I understand, no hard feelings :)

• Like not at all

• Looks fine to me

• Yeah, it looks fine.

• It's good, who is that dumb bunny give shitty opinion

• its not bad at all

• Not a turn-off at all!

• for me it is you could workout and eat less

• you look fine

• None its fine as it is but it could be better

• Whatever, god, getting so tired of insecure high schoolers posting pictures on here waiting for approval.

• Sorry... i always feel the need for feedback. I personally hate my body and criticisms help me eat less

• You should not hate that body. Nothing wrong.

• It's not your stomach, but modern women ARE a fucking turn off

What Girls Said 6

• That nail polish makes it look like you're ripping into your stomach. Essentially this picture looks brutal as fuck.

• I'm indifferent about your stomach its not a turn off stop listening to the media and focus on something important instead

• Not at the turnoff

• it's not that bad at all.

• It look like a stomach...

• 9/10. It only looks a tad chubby because of the way it's being pulled at