Is this really a goal body?

Is this really a goal body?

Okay I'll be honest here, I don't look like that anymore. I still work out and look good but I've gained some weight. I look at this sometimes and want to be lean again? Thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn can those shorts be any higher? Looks like your ass is about to fall all sorts of out. And is that a scarf you're wearing as a shirt? Don't get me wrong, you looked fine as fuck but damn girl, it looks like you're about to go work a downtown corner.

• Pretty sure her ass actually IS out

• Oh shit didn't know they installed pools? Let me know how they are yea?

• Drop by and see for yourself

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a goal body for some, for sure. Even if you're not happy at your current weight, your current weight and physique is still a goal body for someone. You're a walking goal that someone else is striving to achieve.

Just food for thought. You're more than welcome to want to improve yourself.

What Guys Said 36

• It is certainly a body that is desirable. Very desirable. If you want to get back to that, then go for it!

If you are still working out, I doubt that you have really changed that much. I would have to see what you look like now to comment on the difference.

• In the pic u look great but honestly I prefer ladies with a bit more curves. I'd have to see ur current body to judge if that was ur goal body or if u have ur goal body now!

• Athletic legs and perky firm butt, appears to have a narrow waist (but hard to tell with the high-waisted shorts), and squared, toned shoulders that would indicate a possible foray into gymnastics, or possibly swimming. All in all a very nice body and I can't see why you couldn't achieve this again if you desired it...

• Yes, those legs are amazing.

• Yes that's a good body, very nice toned legs

• well you're mostly legs, which is hot in my opinion... if you said you gained a few pounds that nothing to stress

• Pretty damn hot in my opinion, other guys like more curves, if you like it, go for it!

• Very gorgeous. If you are wanting to lose weight I suggest a lot of walking at least 2 miles a day or more. It's better than any other exercise by far I lost a lot of weight real quick that way.

• I'm sure whatever weight you've gained hasn't effected that you look good. I'm sure if you were that fit you wouldn't let yourself go too much if at all

• You wanna work on something? Work on looking in a mirror and seeing how friggin cute you ARE and not about some pounds. Stop worrying. You're buying into the notion of achievable perfection and it won't get you anywhere...

• Well I don't really like the body on the picture, but others might, so that's okay.

• Looks sexy to me.

• You can fart in my mouth anyday baby !

• Yeah, it's a hot body. Any body that makes a guy want to strip it is good... and that's certainly true of you there. At least for me! X

• Body looks good clothes look awful

• It's a good body, but I think based on it and you saying you weigh a little more than that now, would still be a good body.

• Sure looks good in my opinion. If that's how you wanna look go for it 👍

• this looks pretty hottt, no need to gain or lose anymore

• nice legs and butt but no tits.

almost!

• That body looks awesome!

• yes it is for you

• hot body ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• You looked good then and I'm sure you still look good now

• Yes, this is a sexy figure, I just wish you weren't so covered lol

• your body is nice

• U look great! Honest

• Umm you should add the pics after u gained weight so we can tell which one is better

• Post a pic of how you look now. You might look better and are trying to change for nothing.

• Everything is not sks.

• Yeah that's a good body to strive for.

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 7

• Not a goal body for me, she has no boobs. I'm gonna stick with what I've got.

• Not sure since I can't tell how your abs look. Though your legs look really good. Shouldn't be to hard to get back to that size if your not over weight.

Only thing that doesn't look good is that outfit. Though that's just me.

• That is goals! Would give anything for a body like that.

• It is ok, but for me my body goal would be skinny and taller. You look ok tho

• It's alright, but for me my body goal would be a bit thinner and taller

• Only if you want it to be

• Your legs have some tone in them in the pic, nice. If that is what you really want, then I say go for it. With the proper diet (drink a lot of water, low fat, eat some proteins, veggies, and fruit etc.) and exercise, you'll get there. It's all dependent on you and if it's what you really want.