Is 32D a good bra size?

0|0
6|24

Most Helpful Guy

• Thing is, no guy here knows what 32D really means. None of us do. Put a pair of breasts in our hands and we can give you an opinion, but bra size means nothing.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• If you like big tits

1|0
    0|0
  • A 32D isn't large. Actual D cups AREN'T large and a 32D is only one cup size larger than a 36A overall. If the cups of a 36A were on a 32 band, it would be equal to a 32C. Being a 32D just means that you have a smaller than you thought and are only one cup size larger. Since a lot of places stop at D and DD cups, a lot of women significantly larger than a D or DD are shoving themselves into those cup sizes. Also, many stars don't seem to go past a DD when reporting their bra size (like Dolly Parton, Pamela Anderson, Kim Kardashian), so people get the wrong idea of bra sizes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

1|0
    0|0
  • If they are in great shape then that is perfect.

1|0
    0|0
  • y a of course

1|0
    0|0
  • 32 D is about perfect. It's quite large without being ridiculous. I mean you got model boobs, rejoice

1|0
    0|0
  • If they are attached to a woman with a pretty face then yes perfect :)

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a great bra size, though it would still be great if u were 32A, also!

1|0
    0|0
  • That's perfect 👍

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is the good size.

1|0
    0|0
  • If it doesn't cause you back problems

2|0
    0|0
  • Those puppies are kind of big

1|1
    0|0
  • 32D should be a good enough bra size for people with 32D... I am assuming. Is this for you?

1|0
    0|0
  • So good it hurts <3

1|0
    0|0
  • on age 14 they are big

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, what size isn't tho.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its kinda big for a 14 year old

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what you mean by "good"? Lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Like desirable xD

• Breast size is not very important to most guys... provided that the girl has a pretty smile and a great personality that's pretty all you need to be truly desirable...

• You are too young to worry about that :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Dont worry about this kind of stuff

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on what you consider "good"

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Especially at 14... Dang...

1|0
    1|0
  • Yeah they probably stand out pretty good

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Really? XD. *facepalm* why must people ask the obvious?

2|1
    0|0
  • Only if there's no back fat 😁

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, that's the exact size I would want to have if I could choose (with no surgery lol)

1|0
    0|0
  • I have 34 d and I love ir

1|2
    0|0
  • Yes it's a good size

1|0
    0|0