Is 32D a good bra size?

Most Helpful Guy

• Thing is, no guy here knows what 32D really means. None of us do. Put a pair of breasts in our hands and we can give you an opinion, but bra size means nothing.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• If you like big tits

• A 32D isn't large. Actual D cups AREN'T large and a 32D is only one cup size larger than a 36A overall. If the cups of a 36A were on a 32 band, it would be equal to a 32C. Being a 32D just means that you have a smaller than you thought and are only one cup size larger. Since a lot of places stop at D and DD cups, a lot of women significantly larger than a D or DD are shoving themselves into those cup sizes. Also, many stars don't seem to go past a DD when reporting their bra size (like Dolly Parton, Pamela Anderson, Kim Kardashian), so people get the wrong idea of bra sizes.

• I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• If they are in great shape then that is perfect.

• y a of course

• 32 D is about perfect. It's quite large without being ridiculous. I mean you got model boobs, rejoice

• If they are attached to a woman with a pretty face then yes perfect :)

• It's a great bra size, though it would still be great if u were 32A, also!

• That's perfect 👍

• Yes it is the good size.

• If it doesn't cause you back problems

• Those puppies are kind of big

• 32D should be a good enough bra size for people with 32D... I am assuming. Is this for you?

• So good it hurts <3

• on age 14 they are big

• Yeah, what size isn't tho.

• Its kinda big for a 14 year old

• Depends on what you mean by "good"? Lol

• Like desirable xD

• Breast size is not very important to most guys... provided that the girl has a pretty smile and a great personality that's pretty all you need to be truly desirable...

• You are too young to worry about that :D

• Dont worry about this kind of stuff

• depends on what you consider "good"

• Yes. Especially at 14... Dang...

• Yeah they probably stand out pretty good

What Girls Said 5

• Really? XD. *facepalm* why must people ask the obvious?

• Only if there's no back fat 😁

• Yes, that's the exact size I would want to have if I could choose (with no surgery lol)

• I have 34 d and I love ir

• Yes it's a good size