Is having a B cup bra at the age of 13 normal (I also have a flat stomach?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• You are obviously interested in other people's opinion; that happens to everyone who enters puberty. But honestly, you aren't finished physically until you are 18–20, and you aren't finished mentally until you are about 25. So forget worrying about that now. Go learn while your brain easily absorbs information, and leave the plastic surgery and self-obsessive narcissism to the Wests and Kardashians of the world. Totally plastic people, with nothing substantial inside themselves, who will disappear from the world as quickly as a balloon that bursts. When you are 18 you'll laugh about the comic routines of the Kardashians.

• Yes it is absolutely normal for a girl to have B cup boobs at your age, besides a lot of guys don't care , and on top of that you might have a bigger size as you get older. I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• Of course it's normal. What made you think that it might not be?

• yes thats normal dont worry

• Yes girls can develop at any age, this girl I know was a d cup when she was 12, it all depends on the genes of your mother and grandmother, I myself am a male but I developed starting a 7, you know male changes and when I was 13 I had facial hair

• ya it's normal

• I really don't know about cup sizes... better any girl should reply it..

@ElissaDido @Missnowhere

• Yay for you. Exercise and stuff a lot and I hear you keep your fitness level from teenager-hood most of your life if you keep it til you're 20. I might just be a freak but I did and I never worry about my fitness or natural energy level. Just a random thing my music tutor told me when I was young but it worked out.

What Girls Said 7

• Why wouldn't it be normal?

• Yes it's normal, why wouldn't it be?

• I don't know because my friends don't have it

• No they are different I looked it up.

• Regardless of country or measurement system anyone can tell that there's a wide gulf between B and E. So the take away point is that there's not set boob size based on age.

• I'm 16 and I'm 32b, that's normal dude.

• yep!!! i was a b in elementary. i stayed a b 5 evah. i finally hit that c48. so yes it's normal. if you are worried about them being small they'll grow.

• Okay, Thankyou! I was just worried.

• Yes, it's normal.

• I have a b cup to

• why does that even matter? you're still a little girl... be a kid for god's sake and stop trying to grow up too quick don't worry about your body too much