Opinion on this girls body?

If you see anything I could work on let me know thanks, see the two images below:

Opinion on this girls body?

Most Helpful Guy

• Work on the inside, cause in the end thats always more important.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't change yourself and don't let people rate your body. It's beautiful, it's yours. The more we let people criticize our bodies (male or female), the more we tell them it's okay to expect perfection. That's bullshit.

What Guys Said 33

• Pretty average body... better than a lot out there... i spy cellulite on the first pic but who gives a crap. its a miracle to see flat stomachs these days.

• i knew someone would see that lol

• LMFAO... sad but true

• @thisdudejimmy i got down voted... again lol... I think im being trolled...
      i figured a long time ago that the more down votes i get, the more accurate i am... so down voters.. please.. pile it on.

• Looks fine to me. If you're really looking for something to improve on then work on your core and tone up your stomach. You're very slim, but a little bit of definition might make you look even better.

Also, that knee looks structurally unsound.

• I don't see anything that "needs" improvement. But if you want to improve, starting with losing a little more bodyfat is usually a good start for most people. I'm not sure what's really lean for women.

But regardless. Just losing some fat makes everything look better, just don't take it too far and go anorexic. Eat a little cleaner and you're good. Maybe walk more. Walking is good for your thighs and it's relaxing.

• Very cute, petite body with nice legs and feet. Nothing to change about it, though I suppose if you insisted on it, you could *tone* up a bit more and maybe get a nice pedicure. But otherwise you look pretty nice.

• You're MUCH too young to be worried about 'working on' anything. Perfection is a disease. Reality is the cure. Most of my girlfriends have saggy boobs. Their nipples are a bit different, they have cellulite or tummies, acne, an ass nowhere NEAR as high and hard as yours and I still love them.

Don't buy into the notion of perfection. You're great. You look amazing. Shut up and enjoy yourself now!

• Work on your self-opinion. Who you are is more important that a size or body shape. It's nice to have both, but the most important one is WHO YOU ARE. You can have a nice body and be an asshole, and vice versa. A good mix of both is good.

• Pretty skinny.
    Good body.

• Looks fine.

• Quadriceps could use some work and hips aren't really curvy.

• Don't need to work on anything you have that perfect athletic look, your good to go, you already look jaw dropping so don't worry

• All looks good to me

• A+ rating, I see nothing to work on there.

• Cute legs and feet, nice tummy. 7.5/10.

• I'd say average, could probably tone up everything

• 9/10 amazing job 👍

• Don't change a thing about your body. It is super sexy and you look wonderful.

• I like...
    ...

• ur starting to get cottage cheese backthigh.

• a big more than squishy. kinda fat.

• good looking

• Very nice legs, cute butt and tummy isn't bad either.

• Looks good, don't think anything needs work.

• Sexy and good, her butt is awesome.

• looks good

• Nice.
    but not attractive.

• The legs are not so good

• nice shape and nice hairless normal human skin... lovely.

• you could work on your punctuation

• Looks alright.

What Girls Said 9

• Wow, this is really similar to my body. Only... I gained weight in my stomach :''''o Oh 2 months ago and 5 lbs ago, those were the days..

She looks fan-fucking-tastic!

• It's a nice body, nothing to change

• Feel uncomfortable rating someone's body when mine is wrinkled to buggery lol

Nothing wrong with you... whoever mentioned cellulite needs eye checked

only thing young females need worry about is leg exercises- dance classes etc because it will keep the old athritis at bay when your older

• I don't teach modeling but I model and one thing I have learned that gets beaten into me no matter where no matter what. When you take a picture point your toes. I don't care if you're in the fucking jungle surrounded by people who want to eat you not that way I mean cannibals – if you going to take a picture point your toes

• why?

• Please please listen to me don't try it out. Just do with all the time

• okay will do

• It looks good!

• Looks good. I don't think you need to improve anything.
    If you absolutely want to change something, I'd say exercise a little more, just because it's a healthy thing to do? But you look great. :)

• You look fine for your body type and your body natural limitations.

• It's ok I think