Guys, rate my body? (Photo)?

From what u see rate 1-10, guess age?
Guys, rate my body? (Photo)?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It is hard to tell from this picture. But I can say that you look very good to me. I don't think you are too thin as some have said (still could be the picture). And you definitely look younger than your age range posted.

0|0
    0|0
    • How younger

• Show All
    • I am not old...25

• You look younger. You are a lucky woman. You should retain your youthful look a long time! Have to fight all the young guys off. lol :-)

What Guys Said 31

• I'll be honest, I prefer girls who have more curves, but at the same time u do still very much attract my attention. I read some comments so I know ur 25 but I would've guessed 18 or 19. 20 tops! Ur very blessed with a youthful appearance for sure!

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol nice legs? lol besides that can't really say. Pretty I'd guess

0|0
    0|0
  • 9/10 you look so sexy :D You look somewhere between 17-23 to me

3|0
    0|0
  • Love the legs ;), are you tall? anyway, I would give you a 10 since I love girls that have long legs and are on the thin side

0|0
    0|0
  • I like. Guess you are 16-ish.

0|0
    0|0
  • average legs, average arms, way too big t-shirt, obviously trying to show of legs (i am not impressed by the way :P)
    all in all you are... *drums*... *clap* ... AVERAGE!

0|0
    0|0
    • Average shy guy who likes to think but not talk" -well ur avarage, breath easy dude, i dont like u too.
      Way 2 big tshirt... its my MAN'S t-shirt and his socks!!! As u can see they r too arge 4 me too.
      I didn't ask random loosers behind the screen to be interest in me, so again, breath easy, i have my man and he is the best man on this planet

• easy there lass, no need to take it personal.
      although you did ask for everyone's opinion :P
      and you are right, i am not interested in you, but i rated your bodytype to the standards i like.

Here have cookie it's dangerous to go alone
      vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• Well, i asked TO RATE... not asked if some creepers interested or not, lol... Just dont care, understand? 😛
      Breath easy

• Would need a better photo... but from this it definitely looks fine... it has fine written all over it ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny, but still very sexy. If you add some muscle mass you would be 10/10.

However there is other factor you're sexy - you wear manly GREY t-shirt. It's the hottest thing for me. Could you show more photos wearing that tee? What size is her?

0|0
    0|0
    • Its my man's tshirt. And its green, not grey, size L

• very attractive, young 20's

0|0
    0|0
  • 10 because I love legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Photo doesn't show your body just yur legs. You look skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • From what I can see 9/10. Look to be pretty skinny but I like what I can see. Age look like 21 to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know i can't really see you'r curves all i see are your legs XD take a pic in yoga pants. then i can rate

0|0
    0|0
  • 8 nice legs but can't see a lot else and I'd say between 24 and 26

0|0
    0|0
  • Excuse me Body or legs :O

0|0
    0|0
  • nice legs but can't really see the rest of your body because of the baggy shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • pasty squishy office drone body

0|0
    0|0
    • Ur milf on the pic is ugly)
      Also.. whats so pasty about my legs? I thought i am thin
      But maybe i am fat as hell

• Show All
    • 2 years... yeh way older)))

• Ur 31, u r old and musarable, probably having 30 year old crisis)))

• 08/10 ... slim

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it, but can't see enough to rate.

0|0
    0|0
  • 10 about 27

0|0
    0|0
    • Really i look older? Gosh

• Well youth is about the face more then the body, your body is one of a mature female being nicely sculpted between 20-30 BUT with enough workout anybody could have a great body at mostly any age

• I am. 25

• Normal but i can not be okay with only body, i want to see your face.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really can't see anything from the shirt you're wearing, and those legs could use some toning up.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why u think legs need toning?

• 10/6 because you look little skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • 10 Very hot! I'd guess 23

0|0
    0|0
  • your just childreen but You curious to seex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love u skin colour,,, would look great after a few spanks

0|0
    0|0
  • lolllllllllllllllll it's really a body?

0|0
    0|0
  • gorgeous body, 8 on 10. smooth skinned lady!

0|0
    0|0
  • Long and pretty although some may say too pale and skinny. Gain a few pounds and you will look better.

0|0
    0|0
  • please eat something

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys