Do I still look middle eastern?

Or do I look like another ethnicity?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• when i first saw u i thought u were some kinda european.

you're welcome :P

What Guys Said 17

• Since I know your ethnicity it makes my view unbiased - If I saw the photo in your avatar for the first time, I would think in the hair and face maybe middle eastern but skin colour is more European. I read through some of the answers and your comments - I agree with the people who said you are gorgeous and that being middle eastern is something to be very proud of - Some of the world's earliest civilisations are from there and much of our knowledge comes from there.
    I think it is very possible to be middle eastern and Australian, to be equally proud of both. In this modern world there will be mixes of ethnicity and cultures everywhere so enjoy what your different background makes you in a new environment. What I mean is something that makes you unique is not a bad thing but quite often a very good thing. Underneath it all you are still a beautiful young woman with a interesting personality then a mix of other elements. What you make of all these elements is up to you not anyone else.

• Yes you kind of look exotic and middle eastern because of your brown hair. All I know is that you are delicious and sexy AF.

• It's hard to tell your ethnicity right off the bat, u can pass as latina, u can pass as middle eastern, u can pass as a olive skinned euro. :)

• Your skin colour is a little darker than the average Australian girl... but not sufficiently to be certain you could not be a native Australian!

• I would believe you if you told me that

• You appear to be one of those lucky girls who could be either middle eastern, Mediterranean or latina. You're complexion and gorgeous facial features do that for you...

• Since you said middle eastern I can kinda see it, but if you hadn't said that, no. You don't look very middle eastern

• I'm not sure I see you as middle eastern. If anything, I see a little bit of latina in there, as well as some caucasian.

• I'm bad at this, I don't know :(

• You defiantly dont look middle eastern

• You don't look middle eastern to me more like swedish :)

• Would say latina

• Didn't know that Australia was in Middle East. Wow.

• No, you look insecure.

• I don't know, but you look yummy.

• You look more like eastern European to me. Nice eyes tho

• You look southern European

What Girls Said 10

• You look like something from the former USSR... Serbian, Russian, something like that?
    Not middle eastern.

• Arabs could look like anything as we are a sub-ethnic group. We have the whitest types of Caucasians as well as the darkest, and we have blacks too. So, you can look like any ethnicity. I'm Arab as well and people never guess it, but I just love telling them I'm Arab and breaking their stereotypes.

Do you look like the stereotypical way media portrays Middle Eastern? Nah.

• Why do you want to be white or look white? are you ashamed of your ethinticy?

• FIrst of all, you are drop dead gorgeous. Secondly, no I am not ashamed but I don't want to reveal my race sometimes. People have such horrid stereotypes about me.

• I guess you are right. What the heck am I thinking.

• You're thinking of finding a style that suits you so trying out all ethnic colours lol
      I tried going dark to look more like your ethnic group I ended up looking like an oompa loompa... If ever you come to UK you will see an ethnic group made up of all shades orange.. middle eastern women going whiter.. western women trying to go darker but end up looking glow in the dark.. society is majorly fked up

• You look middle eastern to me.

• Still?
    What s wrong in looking middle eastern -_-

• You don't look Middle Eastern but now that you point it out, I can kinda see it.

• you look armanian like khloe kardashian

• You definitely look middle eastern

• Still look middle eastern. . Its for sure because of your nose

• I would say European.