Girls, I am working on weight loss, I was 328lbs and lost 48lbs, do I look ok? Still need to lose weight in the face and 20 more lbs?

its a kilt not a skirt, kilts came around 1000+ years before the skirt.

I should have posted the before pictures too, might do that once I reach my goal and do a before and after thing so others can see it I possible for them too.

1

What Girls Said 1

• Good job! Keep up the good work. Looks good :)

• Thank you:) sucks I can only exercise in winter, because in Arizona its hot as crap, 106-117 temps, heat hurts my neck, plus summer is monsoon season and cloud build up of condensation also hurts my neck real bad. If it wasn't from my neck and back injury from a nasty car accident id be able to exercise a lot, which I enjoy but inc I lose the weight I can get back into soccer and martial arts which I enjoy. In 2011 I was 322 lbs and lost 45lbs in T months, but gained it back from inactivity and sugary and starchy foods in the food boxes from the food bank. I want to get back into shape so I can jog with my shirt on and wear my kilt and feel good about myself.