Would you say her beauty is artificial?

Helloooooo
I'm just wondering if you would consider this girls beauty to be artificial or not, she is Kurdish and she does videos on YouTube and id love to look like her but when I have shown people her photos they have said something similar too "her beauty is fake" because of the makeup she is wearing?

Would you say her beauty is artificial?

What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks like she has done something to her face. Maybe makeup, or even gone under the knife. But she doesn't look natural in my books.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she is gorgeous!
    And to me she doesn't look "fake" maybe I have a different view on what fake is but to me "fake" should be used if the person has had cosmetic procedures and I have watched this girl on YouTube before and she has said she only had her lips done when she was 18 or 19 years old so to me that isn't enough to call her "fake"

Makeup is NOT fake. You can only "change" the way something looks with makeup depending on the angels, you can contour your nose and at the front of the face it would look slimmer but if someone was at the side of your face it doesn't matter how much you contoured your nose it would still look the same size it naturally is therefore not "fake"

What Guys Said 23

• i think you can tell that she has very nice natural features. but i think the make up makes her look artificial and in my opinion less attractive... here's her with far less makeup and i think she is far more beautiful and less artificial looking without the caked on makeup

http://i58.tinypic.com/1043i4i.jpg

• Lots if make up, lots of Instagram filters, I can see why someone would say that. I'm sure her real identity is pretty too tho.

• Photo 1 and 2 looks very fake to me because of the amount of makeup she is clearly wearing in them photos.
    Photo 3 doesn't look that fake to me, you can see she is wearing makeup still but nowhere near the amount in the first 2

• I don't know if she has done something to her face/looks, can't say for sure. However artificial or not, her features are good.

• I don't know what to make of this.

• ugly beauty.

• She's kinda pretty

• The last pic looks the closest to being make-up free... but she reminds me of a young, but post-surgery Priscilla Presley...
    media.zuza.com/.../...resley-Ap10-OS___Content.jpg

• The first picture was nice, then it went downhill. She's still pretty but something seems really off.

• Too much makeup. I prefer a more natural look. She's very attractive, but too much makeup.

• duck lips aren't in fashion any more.

• She does have a fair amount of makeup, but its more the lack of expression that makes her look artificial.

• She has natural beauty. What they are seeing is her natural looks that can be mistaken as artificial. In her pictures she does wear a liitle too much makeup though.

• she has plenty of make up on tbh. but i can just tell by her features that even without makeup she a model-like face.

• She would still be beautiful without makeup

• She looks like a typical spoiled White girl

• She looks beautiful even in the last PIC where she wearing natural makeup

• She has a naturally pretty face makeup would just make her feel more confident

• Too much makeup.

• you must post a without makeup pic for comparison.. however it seems a little bit

• Yes in the first two pics. But in the third pic id say close to natural.

• It's fake and off putting looking.

• i'm really curious as to how she looks when she wakes up in the morning having zero makeup on... .

What Girls Said 13

• She's definitely had surgery to her face eg cheeks lip area it's obvious and make up can make most women look flawless and hot that's why men need to see women without make up before any relationship.

• No, she's definitely pretty! But the photos are Photoshopped.

• She looks like a hybrid of Kylie and Kendall Jenner.
    In other words, yes. Her beauty is quite artificial.

• She's beautiful, but yes, she does look kind of fake. I'm guessing she probably looks quite different without makeup.

• I think she's gorgeous and even without me up, she's gorgeous. Do what you want

• na i dont think its FAKE. its not like she got surgery. she just likes makeup and is good with it. who doesntt wear makeup these days? i think she's really pretty.

• It looks like she has definitely had her cheeks and lips done. But she does look a little fake

• No. I bet she's beautiful without even a little make up and in the last pic she isn't wearing much make up and still looks so pretty.

• She's very pretty but her look could be artificial cause it does look like she's contouring to make her face the way it is and her lashes are either fake or really good mascara

• Super gorgeous!

• Very much so... all that makeup

• She's pretty but seems kinda fake. I know most girls use a bit of eyeliner and lipstick here and there on a normal day, but it seems like she took a whole lot of everything and caked it onto her face. The truth is, all beauty is fake. Beauty is a social construct that changes all the time. There is no set definition or guidlines for what is beautiful. So, yea this girl does seem kind of fake, but if she's happy with it let her live her life and if you want to cooy her then go ahead.

• meehhh... she's pretty but seems superficial