How does this look for a first date?

How does this look for a first date?

Nice dinner with an older (30 yo) businessman. For more info check:
http://www.girlsaskguys.com/dating/q1804147-i-have-my-first-date-tonight-i-m-friggin-nervous

Most Helpful Guy

• Gorgeous! :) You look fantastic, he'll love it. The dress is a great style, really suits your figure (and well done for not ruining it with a bra, it's a much classier look without and, frankly, it catches a guy's eye!). Shoes and bag also great choices, perfectly compliment the dress and so much more attractive and original than the default but dull black. You really do look great, you should feel completely confident in your look. Now just smile, relax, be natural (i. e. don't try to deliver prepared lines, go with the flow - honestly, openness and laughter are attractive, forced lines, intensity and weirdness, less so!) and enjoy yourself. He's going to love you, you're going to have a great night. Good luck... and smile!! :)

• Thanks a lot for the confidence boost ☺️ I already feel a tad more relaxes

• Relaxed***

• Happy I could help! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• LOOKING GORGEOUS <3

be nice to him and make him laugh, he'll love it :) just remember to make smart jokes, silly ones will scare him out XD

What Guys Said 16

• Looks great!

• Beatifulll dress. He will like.

• Looks good

• Looking good.

• Sexy but not too revealing

• Classy :D.

• Looks decent to me

• its fine looking

• You look absolutely stunning!!! I love your dress where did you get it?

• Very sexy. Maybe black stilettos though. If feeling ambitious, add some pantyhose

• 0|0
    • Hm what? Why?

• I meant, uh, "looks great, beautiful dress he will like." That's what I meant. Yes.

• You sound a little premature in the dating scene to be going for some 30 year old slick cars salesman

• You sound jelly ☺️😘

• Lol

You look good, hope you enjoy your date. But he might be too experienced in life for you but try it and see how it goes. Just dont fet your heart broken, because most likely you'll fall hard but he won't

• Looks pretty classy, black is always beautiful in a woman.

• I'm a 30 year old businessman. This attire would please me.

• you go out just because he's businessman kinda sad

• both of you have fun! rock it girl!

What Girls Said 5

• you look amazing! have fun and be true to yourself. He asked YOU out. Have fun with it

• U look hella pretty I love the dress, is it leather? Nude heels, a total plus! :) smokin' hawt:)

• Absolutely effing gorgeous! Go slay those first date nerves you're gonna kill it!

• Not so great... It is missing something

• Yes you look nice.