I'm Concidering modeling?

I have good confidence & I really am not bothered when people talk about me. Although I am really shy. I want to start for the money, but I have no clue where to. start. any ideas or personal experiences? Do you think I'm eligible?I'm Concidering modeling?

Considering *** yes i realized that as sooon as I posted it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't give your personal info to men claiming to be able help you model, sweetie. #ToCatchAPredator

• Yeah that won't happen thank you tho (: lol

• good things come to those who hustle!

• lol i wasn't gonna ask for anything personal, i was gonna try and talk her out of it, because its a shit career and you will be treated like dirt

What Guys Said 21

• Well, I think you're beautiful for modeling and you can have a future. Give it a try, you have nothing to lose.

• Personally I think ur major jailbait if ur under 18. By which I mean ur very beautiful and super cute! And yes cute is a very good thing! To me cute is more important than sexy. As for the modeling, u look terrific so for that reason I'm sure u could do it. But I would have to advise against it. Models r generally treated like crap and there r plenty of other jobs that make lots of money. If u wanna go through with it anyway then sorry but I have no clue where to start with it. Goodluck with whatever u choose!

• You are cute but not model material. Just because you take a couple of good angled instagram selfies with some lighting/filters doesn't make you a model. Merely average.

• Ur definitely gonna make it as a model ur without a doubt beautiful. Good luck!

• Start online, look up shoots for your location.
    I think you'd you look good for clothing modelling.
    I could see you on the Primark banners :') You have a good smile, which helps

• First off, let me pick my jaw up off the floor, secondly you should go for it if you enjoy it, you could make it, your stunning and very attractive, when my brother went into modeling, he got royally screwed over, so when you find a agency and place investigate them thoroughly, look for comments and experiences with others and the places and agents qualifications and everything and prices, usually you have to have some money to start, for a portfolio and photos etc..

• I'd say I don't know cause I really don't know 😂
    Though just wanna tell you that you're...
    Ummm 😐
    Gorgeous 😶?

• You're not bad-looking, but you're not pretty enough to model.

Plus, unless you're above 5'7, it isn't going to happen.

• Well you are good looking and you do have the potential, but i think you are to young for it now, maybe in an year or two.

• Well, you are definitely cute enough. I love the freckles! :)

• What kind of modeling?
    You should "concider" spelling consider correctly.

• The 3rd photo proves to me you got the look. So I'd say yeah go for it.

• uoure gorgeous, how old are you?

• they're a bit ugly but not you ugly.

• ok I didn't see the last pic. You could totally be a sweater model. omg.

• overall go for it

• You could totally be a model, but you should also consider learning how to spell considering :)

• Have you considered what type of modeling? Are you thinking the macy's ad? Hollister? What's most important?

• Anything really. I'm more into it to make a little extra cash & add it to things I've done.

• read my profile. feel free to message me

• . In my opinion, you are not pretty enough.
    All these guys here are just horny af.
    You can try, but I don't think you'll get far.

• Modeling is overrated

• i wouldn't advise that. its not worth for the money. its a sad nd lonely life. most models turn lesbian. or are taken advantage of.

What Girls Said 7

• Entirely depends on what kind of modeling you want to do. Runway modeling, no. But I think you could maybe do some catalogue modeling if you're tall enough for their standards.

• I think you would look awesome modeling. Depends on what kind you want to go for.

I saw some videos on underwater modeling. It looks insane but awesome.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-bFVpdtvZY

• Oh my gosh that is really cool! Thanks (:

• I am a model and let me tell you right away you would need to lose a lot of weight (I am 5'9.5 and 111 pounds), you need to be a qualifying height 5'8 absolute shortest. Most of all though, you need to have a face for modeling and I am sorry to say you do not have one. You look so boring, that you would probably not get booked. I hate to be a downer but all of what I am saying is stuff your family/friends will not tell you in an effort to avoid hurting your feelings.

• Nooo noo i appreciate your honesty. I don't thinm I'd wsnt anything more than catalog, and I'm tall, 5"11 and I am skinny but i know I would need to loose weight. I want to anyway. Get a little more in shape and healthier. I appreciate the honestly (:

• How tall are you? What are your measurements weight. Kind of modeling you want to do? If you are model close enough to be over 5 foot 7. Get back to me and I actually will tell you what the story is

• I think most big modelling agencies have have casting regularly.

Starting small can help as well. In hs I used to know a bunch of girls who were obsessed about being models and they all got their jobs at Hollister and I think one of them eventually got a contract with an agency through that

Also wear less obvious earrings when you take pictures and take professional pictures

• You're very pretty but you need more than a pretty face to be a model, keep that in mind 😊

• You should your beautiful