Turkish or Greek men? Who is more handsome?

which mens do u think is more handsome turkish men or greek men

• turkish
    16% (4)35% (7)24% (11)Vote
  • greek
    84% (21)65% (13)76% (34)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
17|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Not sure. They look a bit the same since the countries are pretty close to eachother. It's like saying who are prettier, German or Dutch girls, while there isn't much difference.
    I've never been in Greece, but I have in Turkey and there were some hot guys there.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• Well when it comes to tv, Greeks, but on here its a freaking hot TurkFest lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure both have their fair share of handsome men but I voted Greek because I have seen more good looking Greek men than I have Turkish men..

1|1
    0|0
    • u are wrong , turkish mens are better and that is why turkish men hate u British and russian girls

• Both nationalities have handsome men so I didn't vote however you might want to sort out your ugly attitude towards the girls who have said they prefer Greek men. Everyone has different preferences if you don't like that then don't ask questions like these.

0|1
    0|0
  • I barely met any turks.
    But I have been to greece 3 times already and my oh my are they hot😍😍 smokin hot❤
    They take good care of their bodies, a lot more than girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Greek men are a lot more handsome than Turkish men in my opinion I haven't seen many Turkish men that I thought was handsome

2|0
    0|0
  • Greek guys are more handsome in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
    • u are wrong, turkish men are more handsome and what would u no ur a stupid russian slut

• Lol where is that anger coming from? You asked a question wanting people's opinions on it? If you don't want to hear people's opinions then don't ask questions? Simple as.

• Thanks Russian girl :D
      We love the russian girls too :* I'm Greek :P

• Greek men and Turkish girls. 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally I say Turkish. However, the most attractive guy I've ever met was half English half Greek.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the one that makes the better yogurt

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they both look good

0|0
    0|0
  • both are fine...

0|0
    0|0
  • Turkish men are hairy and ugly. They have bushy eyebrows and they're fat most of the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Turkish men are ugly.

2|0
    0|0
  • I honestly have no clue.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am Greek and some of our men are extremely handsome so I voted Greek :) Generally I prefer any nationality of men compared to Turkish men not because Turkish men are "ugly" im sure many of them are but the Turkish men I have met wasn't good looking but they truly believe they are Gods gift which im sure you're thinking too looking at the responses you have given to some of the girls who said they like Greeks

0|0
    0|0
  • Greek men.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Greeks without question :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahahaha yo stop hating on girls who said Greek guys, you asked them a question and they answered. If you were going to get all butt hurt then maybe you should have shut your ass up and not have asked it it the first place

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say greek...(Just a opinion)

0|1
    0|0
  • They're all butt ugly. In fact they look about the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't handle the amount of stupidity in this post. I might have a mental breakdown.

0|0
    0|0
  • Greek face: I-I
    Turkish face: \-/

Turkish. (Turkey has the highest percentage of hazel eyes in the world)

0|0
    0|0
  • Turks are ugly

1|1
    0|0