How do I look be honest?

How do I look be honest?

I am a straight guy.
Thank you for your all opinions

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not gay or anything but where's the ladies in those pictures! Would imagine there would be at least three heads in that bottom picture and a dozen in the background on the top one.

It''s hard for handsome guys like yourself and I not to be noticed you probably get compliments all the time.

• Thank you for your opinion but really I dont think that I am good looking :)

• Honestly compared to the average guy your above average like 8-9
      Compared to a supermodel your a 7-8 plus. Overall your still a good looking guy, don't be to hard on yourself, stay confident in yourself, be a gentlemen and stay fresh girls like that.

What Girls Said 14

• You have asked this many times but DAMN, I'm not even mad (people asking the same questions annoy me).

You're very hot, you know it, come on...

You could be an actor lol you have da face for it XD

• You look good, but you're quite the narcissist, aren't you? I've seen your face way too much.

• No I am not. But thank you very much

• You look really good with facial hair. Your nose and lips are actually really straight/even from what I can see, and the shape of your jaw and chin work well with your other facial features. Overall you're at LEAST an 8, but I would rate 9 or 9.5, even though you're a bit older than I am. (not trying to be weird since I'm young and all, just thought I would like to point out the good features anyway)

• Aww you are so nice, sweet and so kind :) Thank you for all your comments. And as I see you are very very pretty :)

• You are incredibly hot!!! What's your sexual preference? Only if you don't being asked.

• You're hot and your hair is amazing!

• You're hot but I bet you already knew that.

• You're a 9-10

• Hot obviously hahah

• U look reaaallly good! Like hawt;)

• honestly you look like my ex :3

• Amazing <3

• Thank you very much :)

• You're very attractive. Very out of my league. Sigh, no one who asks these how do I look questions are ever unattractive. I'll get you some day universe!! Also are you a nurse?

• actually lots are. but many know it and want attention

• That would be awesome. Can I also get a copy of your social security card and drivers license?

• Sure you can get. Only if you Just really want.

• you're good-looking

• Thank you very much :)

• You're ok.

What Guys Said 11

• You look very attractive

• Thank you very much :)

• I need a picture of you kneeling in assless chaps to truly judge.

• I didn't get what you meant but I am sure you were trying to be rude and acting like you are smarter than me. Whatever you can say anything in your language I won't understand.

• He was basically saying he would like to see you in more sexually suggestive clothes. im guessing he's gay.

• @Coulddowithsomehelp Well thank you very much you made me embarrased :) I was thinking we were in an argue :(

• You look like a hair-model (first picture). Actually I think you could be any type of model. You are attractive :)

• You are so kind thank you for your opinion

• No homo….

BUT OMG SO HAWT

• Be a straight forward guy, by the way I like you hairstyle in first pic.

• you look liek someone whod be on American tv

• Ur handsome :) .
    Iam not homosexual.

• Thank you for your opinion :)

• I'm not gay by no means but I wish I had a sexy beard like that haha.

• Aw thank you very much :)

• Oley be burda da Türk.

• You're good looking and if you did not know that then I suspect you will have some issues later in life with simple tasks like opening a jar of mayo.

• I didint get what you mean but still thank you :)

• Thank you for the enforcement of my point. Cheers man

• Pretty cool I guess.