My buddy and I were just curious how I looked. What is good and bad? Thank youRate me please?

Most Helpful Girl

• You look good but yeah I'm not a big big fan of long hair on men either :D And maybe you could try growing a beard if you can and want, just to see how you would look like?

But you do have nice eyes and good facial features.

What Girls Said 17

• WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

I could spend hours touching your hair hahaha seriously

you're hot, dude

• You look like an elf. Beeeeautiful.

• I don't like long hair on guys...

• U look like the winner from last years "Voice"

• you look very good

• You need bigger breasts

• You look awesome! I know tons of girls that think long hiar is a turn on, and you have a nice face and eyes!

• you look a bit like Sawyer Fredericks

• You look great, love the hair

• Aw, you're cute.

• I'm confused are you a boy or a girl?

• Your hair is very fabulous. You look rockin'!

• Wait dont you live in cali

• Braid your hair, chop it off, and maybe spike your hair up a bit. It would look a lot better in my opinion. 🌚

• Well, I know like three other guys that could be your doppelganger. Same with a few 70's musicians

• You are attractive.

• Your account is a guy and you look like a girl. Intentional?

What Guys Said 10

• Your hair is long. Their is nothing special about it it's laying flat on your head and since their it is so long it draws attention away from everything else. That's not good because it's just laying flat and boring a lot like a girls haircut. I have long hair not as long as yours mines to my shoulders and I've never been mistaken for a girl so you see I'm not being negative because of the length of hair it's just that your cut looks very femenin. Man it up some give it more attitude. Don't be the dude with chick hair

• I would say 5 out of 10.

• Gonna say the long hair makes you look a bit feminine, you are not a bad looking guy but my advice would be to cut the hair LOL.

• Locks of Love is looking for donations bruh

• Thor Son of Odon begat a son named Modi, long hair must be in the family. You look ok... a 3.

• Viking genes?

• i like the way you look (no homo) you remind me of axel rose

• You look like a homely looking tomboyish woman lol. You got potential though man. Don't straighten your hair like a faggot, grow some facial hair, and start working out.

• 0.5 /10 ... thanks you

• U could easily be mistaken as a girl.