Apart from my stomach what would you rate my body out of 10 and how can I improve?

For the people talking about my feet. THEY ARE A SIZE 5 AND THE PICTURE MAKES THEM LOOK BIGGER THAN THEY ARE.

Most Helpful Guy

• Very sexy legs

Most Helpful Girl

• Literally just your stomach. Everything else looks great. Just eat right and start doing weight lifting for your upper body.

• What kind of things asides that can I do to shift the weight? And thanks :)

• Unfortunately you can't choose which part of your body loses fat first. Individuals' bodies all store fat differently, so if your body naturally stores any excess fat in your waist, it's going to take a while to get a flat stomach. But no matter what your body's disposition is, it can be done. Waist fat has about 70% to do with what you eat and just 30% with exercise, so eat right, and be active, and eventually you'll be in total shape.

What Guys Said 6

• Lady calves & legs 👍

• 11/10 very sexy

• 07/10... pretty

• your body is nice.8 point.

• Your bod is a 10 and you can improve by thrice laying me.

• Unsure what that is but thanks

• Not a good pic at all to tell, look like you have big feet though

• My feet are tiny haha it's the shoes, I'm a 5 1/2

• Interesting lol. I would like to see more of you though, care to message?

What Girls Said 4

• I would rate you 8 out of 10 you have great legs. You are right though regarding stomach. However if you want to do clothing modeling you can get away with it if you're over 5 foot 7. What modeling you really want to do?

• I'd die for your legs! And big feet are cute, lol! I'm a UK size 9 and that's... Big, i suppose.

• Lol thanks! And I'm just a size 5 so it's frustrating me that everyone is saying they're big 😂

• 'Apart from my stomach' rate my body. See your stomach is a good 45% of your body...

• I'm not stupid. I'm saying to ignore that...

• You have a really nice body