How can I gain muscle mass?

Here is a pic of me. I'm 19 and 170 lbs. I've been working out a little but I still feel like I'm skinny. What would be the best way to gain muscle mass? (I also have a high metabolism)

How can I gain muscle mass?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no such thing as high metabolism (there is but still lol).

You seem to be an ectomorph. You have a good build, I'd suggest you start eating lots of food, and maybe even avoid other types of activity outside working out.

It sounds lame but once you gain a good 30-40lbs you can do a cut and you'll look much better.

Since you're pretty light weight, your macros can look like this 180 protein, 250-300 carb, 100 fat. Get about these many grams of macros in daily and you'll see some good results.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Drink beat juice. I drink it and I am now as fast as my pet wolverine. In fact I surpass him because I have apposable thumbs!!! Let's try to see him pick up anything!

• Start eating foods high on protein

www.bodybuilding.com/.../...igh-protein-foods.html

And go lift..

• Eat a lot of good protein packed food like chicken and salmon and stuff like that and if u want try whey protein mix or if u really want to gain even though it may add some fat is massgainer mix

• wut is ur goal

• eat more & more meat