Hi! I'm a 24 year old woman who weights 154lbs, I'm 5'2", & 34DDD. I was wondering if I looked overweight?

Hi! I'm a 24 year old woman who weights 154lbs, I'm 5'2

A lot of people who I've come across tell me that there is no way that I weight the amount I do. I don't know whether I carry my weight well or if people are just nice to me. I had an ex boyfriend tell me I would be a 10 if I lost 10lbs (I dumped him immediately) but it still made me wonder

• Yes you look over weight
  • Nope
  • Lose 10lbs

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl, you are beautiful. You have sexy curves and any man that you are with should worship you. I mean worship you by, telling you that you are beautiful every day, leave notes that compliments you, when awake you should be told that you are what brings a smile every time he opens eyes and the same before you both go to sleep. You have amazing facial features as well. In my opinion you are beautiful and I wish I could show you how a real man should treat a woman.

• That was super sweet. I put so much weight on and lost a good amount but still don't feel the greatest these days

• When it comes down to it. The opinion of others does not count because people are shallow. You do what makes you feel good and beautiful for yourself, no one else. I do understand it is nice to get opinions from others but you are extremely beautiful and I don't think you need to change a thing. But as I said you do what you believe is right.

Most Helpful Girl

• You look good. I'm sure you know that. If you want compliments, just say it.

Women are so fragile, my goodness. Most people tell you that you carry your weight well, and it takes one jackass to shatter your self image?
    What do you want? Everyone to worship you? To constantly give you reassurance?

I really don't get women. While men are happy to hear even one compliment, even if they only get told they're ugly. Yet you can have so many people tell a girl she's beautiful and it take that one person who dared to not worship her to shake her confidence. Pffffffttttttt.
    -_______-

What Guys Said 34

• Well its a little bit hard to tell cause the pics are so shaky, but based on those pics you dont look overweight. Maybe you'd look a little bit better if you lost 10lbs tho.

• Ur a 10 now! If u would lose 10 lbs u would be borderline anorexic. Not good. And not sexy. Now on the other hand ur perfect. Curves just right. Gorgeous facial features. A full 10! And ya some people have heavier meat than others. I know I am heavier than most people think too. But weight isn't everything. As long as u feel good and healthy. U look stunning as u r now :)

• Kinda hard to tell from those pictures. You are overweight based on the numbers but the weight seems to look good on your body shape.

• It's a shitty incredibly blurry photo of your body. Even if you are overweight, you have a beautiful face.

• You're very gorgeous regardless of weight, but the question of rather to lose weight or not should determined according to health not opinions.

• Your body is beautiful with a beautiful face. Your weight is balance, like your body fit perfectly together. Your ex sound like a low down dumb ass. Sorry!

• Poor pictures, won't judge without a better image for reference.

• Hard to tell from those pics but you seem to be doing alright.

• You carry the weight well

• I would die for a woman like you!

I'm 20yo and really handsome. But I'm still a virgin, a girl like you would absolutely be the one I would love to have intercourse with! You look perfect, really perfect body for me, not too thin and not too overweight. You're boobs are, wow! Your curves! Your face, your height! Man I love you...

• You look really really cute, don't change a thing! You should get people to like you for you not your looks. I am sure mr right is out there somewhere just gott a be patient. He will show up in your life when you least expect it.

• Ur fine don't worry kiddo

• Gosh it's hard to tell with out a body shot. A shoulder in a sweater and head don't show size

• I think you're fucking stunning and fuck all the negativity

• A little overweight, but the dress makes it hard to tell.

• Has anyone ever told you that girls with curves are ultimately sexy? Well, they are and that is the category you are in. Curvy and very very sexy.

• From what you wrote it did sound like you were kind of overweight but when I looked at your picture you look totally fine to me, I give you a sexy 8😉

• As far as I'm concerned you're perfect

• You look beautiful, even if you were overweight I'm sure you'd look beautiful

• Nope you are hot

• ur like 50% overweight

• If I wasn't an old geezer, I'd ask you out.

• You do seem to carry your weight well! I voted nope.

• Can you post a picture that doesn't hide your body as much?

• You look very sexy. Thick girls are hott!

• Maybe a few kilos.

• No you look curvy but normal.

• I'm enjoying the overabundance of narcissists on here lately.

• LOL @ these fake comments,

• I voted C, which I hope is understood to mean somewhere between A and B.

You're a little overweight but not much. So I voted C, not in a 'girl you must lose 10 lbs' way, but in a 'you're only 10 lbs off ideal' way. Given your height/weight, that's a surprisingly low amount - you carry your weight very well.

Your ex-bf may have been a jerk, was unnecessarily blunt, but was accurate.

You look good now, body wise, you'd look incredible just a bit lighter, and your face/hair are gorgeous. You're an 8 at your current size. Most girls who are 8's are riding near perfect bodies, and worse looks than you.

by the way I'm not an 8 even in perfect shape -_-

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 12

• No way! You're beautiful, girl! As long as you focus on your happiness and not let the negativity cloud your judgement than you'll have nothing to worry about. :)

• *asks if overweight to post DDD boob size without hate* but good for you for dumping the fat and by that I mean your ex and not adipose tissue

• Actually I lost 35lbs recently due to 4 surgeries I had in 6 months. I hope that you come from a place of positivity in the future it's really disheartening to see girls become so calloused.

• My point is it doesn't matter, and neither does the number on the scale- it's literally just a number. If you feel good with your own body, then don't worry what other people have to say. They're not the ones that have to live with it. If you feel like you would feel better about yourself if you lost a few pounds then by all means, knock yourself out. If you want the honest truth, other people are always going to have something negative to say if you let them so don't.

• I think you're gorgeous

• nope you looks perfectly fine

• You only look slightly if you are to begin with, as long as you are happy and healthy don't listen to anyone who tells you to lose weight. I think you look bomb

• You definitely look overweight. Your dress is cute by the way where is it from?

• Your perfectly fine. I weigh more than you and i am 14!!!

• You're blessed with curves and you're naturally busty. Don't change.

• People carry their weight differently. I think you are an attractive woman, you don't need to lose weight unless you truly wanted to.

• You look absolutely gorgeous! Although, you should have included a picture from the front because most people look thinner from the side. But I think you're really pretty. And that dress really flatters you, too!

• fishing compliments huh? your body looks curvaceous and the "fat" is on the right places... you know you look good...

• No you look just fine and good for you for getting rid of that jerk