Would you rather look like a ten all the time, or just sometimes?

I find it amazing that some people, myself included, can go from say looking like a 5 to a 10 when we either dress up, wear make-up, do our hair some different type of way, etc. I like surprising people who "didn't know I had it in me" to look that amazing. That type of effort to me takes a lot of work and time, and most of the time, I'd rather be doing other stuff then dedicating whole hours of the day, like some women do, to looking pretty. More power to them, but that's just not me. Also if you look like a ten all the time, there is no mystery, there is no where to go in terms of looks because you're already there all the time, there is no surprise to how you'll look if that makes sense.

• I'd rather put the effort in to look like a ten all the time
  • I'd rather only put the effort in sometimes, to look like a ten

Most Helpful Guy

• Just sometimes. Don't wanna stand out or be noticeable at all times.

What Guys Said 5

• I would like to look like @tony72722, which is the same as looking like a 10 all the time lol

• I'm with @I_Own_You, but an F18 SuperHornet is where it's at.

• I'd rather scream across the blue and white in an F-16 fighting falcon at Mach 2 and harass people in the skies.

• :-) ... ;-)

• Yea I like to be a 10. Can finally attract women.

What Girls Said 1

• I am not bragging. Except when I wake up in the morning I look like a 10 all the time. It's a pain in the ass