Girls, girls what are ur thoughts?

Girls, girls what are ur thoughts??
So what do y'all think and I'm really nice but still girls steer away what could help me

4

Most Helpful Girl

• You're appearance is fine!! So you shouldn't have any trouble attracting girls by your appearance.

A lot of girls your age can be shy about approaching guys they like, and are a little insecure so they don't make it obvious they like a guy.

Having confidence in yourself is what's most important. Girls like a guy to be comfortable about being themselves. Girls will not know how nice of a person you are until they get to know you.

• Thanks so much

• You're welcome!

When I was your age I was too shy to approach a guy I liked. I got tongue- tied , and nervous when I spoke to my crush, so I'd avoid him fearing I'd make a fool of myself. So if girls steer away from you don't take it personally. It doesn't necessarily mean they aren't attracted to you 😊

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly I think your hot, and you say your nice, so I really have no clue why girls aren't going after you. If I were them I'd jump on the opportunity to he with someone who looks even half as good as you. Message me!!

• You look high 😅 in this picture

• You look fine, maybe you act weird or shy infront of them that can be a reason or just you dont have luck with girls haha it tend to happen.