Girls, Just curious about your all's thoughts?

I'd say this is a pretty good picture of me, however I've always been kinda heavy set but this picture doesn't really display that. Girls have never really seemed to mind that either. I often think they look past it because they find my height attractive, I'm 6'5, which is honestly too tall lol. Anyway, thoughts?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Tall guys are attractive. I think you have good looking face and I'd definitely check you out on the street if I had to see you :)

What Girls Said 3

• It looks like you're about to cry. You should smile showing your teeth or something.

• Ah yeah. I hate showing my teeth for some reason lol

• When you're tall, being heavier doesn't look the same as if you're short. Anyway, you're hot, and your height adds to that.

• The picture has a shadow over your face so can't really see you too well. But from what I see you look nice. And yeah 6'5 is awesome!