Girls, In order to be good looking to any females viewing this what would I need to change about my face?

I'd appreciate detail and no sarcasm please.

I'm flattered by your answers, and an excuse for not smiling and having a cap on. I cut my hair and it came out patchy (planning on a barber haircut to clean it up) and I just don't like my smile all that much so I don't do them much in photos xD

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really see how there's much to change about your face. You look fine, you just need to smile. If you look at a girl like that, you're probably going to intimidate her :P

What Girls Said 5

• Yoy look fine. Just smile :) You look tough and unapproachable with that expression.

• Smile. Take off the cap and wear a nice shirt.

• You need to smile!! :)

• Just smile.. even if you don't like your own smile!! No one ever looked at someone's smile and thought "that's an ugly smile". Smiling makes you more approachable!

• Lose some weight, your face is a bit chubby. And try smiling :)