Wanting to lose weight... how does my body look?

No mean comments please. Looking to lose weight but I'm just curious how my body looks now :)

(I'm technically a healthy weight but meds made me gain some and I'd like to lose about 20.)

http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/view/?id=0b345fd

• Lose 20+
    Vote A
  • Lose 10
    Vote B
  • Looks fine/average
    Vote C
  • Looks good
    Vote D
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
My links expired :P

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ur curves r super sexy! If u need any change I'd say just tone up a bit. Do some squats and ab workouts and ur perfect! 20 pounds is way too much to lose

1|0
    0|0
    • Honestly I mean no disrespect and hope u don't take this the wrong way but I just have tell u that ur pic is seriously good fapping material!

• Show All
    • Oh so u know of him? Ok. And I'm not sure. Depends on the guy. Some r super obsessed with boobs so that's mostly where their attention goes. But personally I'm more if an ass leg n tummy guy so I'd say a little sag would be worth it. Honestly I often find boobs sexier with a little sag lol but like I said it all depends on the guy

• Thanks for MHO! 😉

Most Helpful Girl

• You look good now. I don't think you should change unless you really want to. But do it for yourself and not because some internet jackass said so.

1|0
    0|0
    • I will start running again either way :) Thanks

• Good :)

Do it for your health.

• Thanks for MH
      Seriously, you like fine. I'd say if you do work out, to benefit your health because your appearance is fine.

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Who the hell said you are fat, it's nice and you just need to tone up workout instead of cutting back on fiid

1|0
    0|0
  • Way to go!!! Keep it up!!! 👍👏👏👏

1|0
    0|0
  • You don't really have to lose weight just tone but you have a nice body

1|1
    0|0
  • Pics not working OP

1|0
    0|0
  • Losing weight is your decision. Yes, a few pounds would hurt but I thing anything over 10 would be to much and honestly you look goid how you are now.

1|0
    0|0
  • looks totally fin to me, would even say it looks good. no idea where your problem is.

1|1
    0|0
    • Thanks. I used to be A LOT thinner

• You look good.. don't change :D.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks good actually hot to me

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks pretty decent to me

1|0
    0|0
  • you look fine to me, nice tits, yummy

1|0
    0|0
  • blyat! a whale!

0|0
    2|0
  • Looks fine to me

0|0
    0|0
  • can't tell too much clothes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Lose 20 and keep it off for a few years. You're young, and will be thanking me in the long run.

0|0
    1|0
  • Maybe lose 90lbs?

0|0
    1|0
    • I think I'd die of starvation before then but thanks for the suggestion.

• Sarcasm is a weakness of mine. If you lost 90 you would weigh 10. You're fine.

• Hmm, I don't know if you need to "lose weight", I would just tone up a bit. Lift weights?

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• you really nice! if you want to you could tone your body do some squats, and abb work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg I'm sorry I mistakenly pushed Lois 20+
    Actually I couldn't she your pic but I bet you are fine because all human beings are beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • If you lose +20 you'll be underweight and unhealthy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Would still be healthy for my height