Wanting to lose weight... how does my body look?

No mean comments please. Looking to lose weight but I'm just curious how my body looks now :)

(I'm technically a healthy weight but meds made me gain some and I'd like to lose about 20.)

http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/view/?id=0b345fd

• Lose 20+
  • Lose 10
  • Looks fine/average
    Vote C
  • Looks good
    Vote D
My links expired :P

417

Most Helpful Guy

• Ur curves r super sexy! If u need any change I'd say just tone up a bit. Do some squats and ab workouts and ur perfect! 20 pounds is way too much to lose

• Honestly I mean no disrespect and hope u don't take this the wrong way but I just have tell u that ur pic is seriously good fapping material!

• Oh so u know of him? Ok. And I'm not sure. Depends on the guy. Some r super obsessed with boobs so that's mostly where their attention goes. But personally I'm more if an ass leg n tummy guy so I'd say a little sag would be worth it. Honestly I often find boobs sexier with a little sag lol but like I said it all depends on the guy

• Thanks for MHO! 😉

Most Helpful Girl

• You look good now. I don't think you should change unless you really want to. But do it for yourself and not because some internet jackass said so.

• I will start running again either way :) Thanks

• Good :)

Do it for your health.

• Thanks for MH
      Seriously, you like fine. I'd say if you do work out, to benefit your health because your appearance is fine.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 16

• Who the hell said you are fat, it's nice and you just need to tone up workout instead of cutting back on fiid

• Way to go!!! Keep it up!!! 👍👏👏👏

• You don't really have to lose weight just tone but you have a nice body

• Pics not working OP

• Losing weight is your decision. Yes, a few pounds would hurt but I thing anything over 10 would be to much and honestly you look goid how you are now.

• looks totally fin to me, would even say it looks good. no idea where your problem is.

• Thanks. I used to be A LOT thinner

• You look good.. don't change :D.

• Looks good actually hot to me

• Looks pretty decent to me

• you look fine to me, nice tits, yummy

• blyat! a whale!

• Looks fine to me

• can't tell too much clothes!

• Lose 20 and keep it off for a few years. You're young, and will be thanking me in the long run.

• Maybe lose 90lbs?

• I think I'd die of starvation before then but thanks for the suggestion.

• Sarcasm is a weakness of mine. If you lost 90 you would weigh 10. You're fine.

• Hmm, I don't know if you need to "lose weight", I would just tone up a bit. Lift weights?

What Girls Said 3

• you really nice! if you want to you could tone your body do some squats, and abb work.

• Omg I'm sorry I mistakenly pushed Lois 20+
    Actually I couldn't she your pic but I bet you are fine because all human beings are beautiful

• If you lose +20 you'll be underweight and unhealthy.

• Would still be healthy for my height