Is this skin color unattractive to you?

Is this skin color unattractive to you?
Hello!

I am just wondering what people think, I have been feeling a little insecure lately about my skin colour as I have the same skin colour as the women in the photo ^^
I know that a lot of men think white women are the prettiest for their pale white skin and im not going to start being a asshole and start bashing white women however do any guys find this skin colour attractive or unattractive?

If you choose to just vote instead of comment that's totally fine too

• I think its unattractive skin color
    9% (2)42% (13)28% (15)Vote
  • Its not unattractive skin color
    91% (21)58% (18)72% (39)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not unattractive to me but unfortunately the reality is your going to have to live with a lot of people that dont prefer that skin color. But if you know that you can be internally free of the judgments

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE HER SKIN COLOR, she's so perfect, she's like a mannequin, doesn't even look real.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I don't care much for skin colour, I don't really find any skin colour to be "attractive" its more so the person, I pay more attention to the persons face features rather than their skin colour, dark skin is defiantly not unattractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not unattractive skin color

0|0
    0|0
  • It's sensually appealing skin colour believe me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• No its not a unattractive at all, no need to be insecure about something you cannot change

0|0
    0|0
  • it's not an ugly color but im attracted to fair-skinned men with freckles

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure some guys would look, nothing wrong with darker skin :)

0|0
    0|0