Is this skin color unattractive to you?

Is this skin color unattractive to you?
Hello!

I am just wondering what people think, I have been feeling a little insecure lately about my skin colour as I have the same skin colour as the women in the photo ^^
I know that a lot of men think white women are the prettiest for their pale white skin and im not going to start being a asshole and start bashing white women however do any guys find this skin colour attractive or unattractive?

If you choose to just vote instead of comment that's totally fine too

• I think its unattractive skin color
  • Its not unattractive skin color

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not unattractive to me but unfortunately the reality is your going to have to live with a lot of people that dont prefer that skin color. But if you know that you can be internally free of the judgments

Most Helpful Girl

• I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE HER SKIN COLOR, she's so perfect, she's like a mannequin, doesn't even look real.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't care much for skin colour, I don't really find any skin colour to be "attractive" its more so the person, I pay more attention to the persons face features rather than their skin colour, dark skin is defiantly not unattractive

• Its not unattractive skin color

• It's sensually appealing skin colour believe me.

What Girls Said 3

• No its not a unattractive at all, no need to be insecure about something you cannot change

• it's not an ugly color but im attracted to fair-skinned men with freckles

• I'm sure some guys would look, nothing wrong with darker skin :)