Can't get a girl is it my looks?

Can't get a girl is it my looks?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're attractive and should be able to. Personality and other things matter too.

Most Helpful Guy

• Whatdya mean ya can't get a girl? You're bigger than most of em aren't ya? Just find one that suits ya, and grab her up and fetch her home! As long as ya feed her kinda regular, and buy her a bunch'a stuff she likes, ya got no worries. Too much fussin' goin' on!

What Girls Said 9

• Nah you have a very attractive face actually. Your freckles are a really nice touch.
    Must be something else, maybe it's how you approach girls?

• i like the freackles plus your eyes they look kinda fair brown greenish so nope not because of looks

• Its the way you present yourself. Think of it as buying a product, a person is more likely to buy anything that looks reliable and like it has a certain confidence to it.

• Those lips and freckles thoughhhh 😍😍🔥

• Do you wear baggy clothes? do you not smile often when approaching a girl?

• Shave the moustache

• Maybe girls are shy around you. Love your freckles:)

• its definatly not your looks lmaoooo im dead

• You look average to me...

What Guys Said 10

• hey it is not about the looks it is more likely how you act towards a girl , how you smile, how you pose your self to show your interest but not desperate, how you flirt in a subtle way, or how you see yourself do you think you do not have the chance right at the beginning or do you think you that you can do this and be with that person.

It is better to learn about body languages if you still doubt yourself.

• from a straight guys perspective. looks have nothing to do with it i would look at personality or how you are perceived by the ladys. when in dough as a friends girlfriend for insight.( with his ok of course)

• It's never the looks if you've already got to know someone, unless we're talking about some extreme cases. It's the attitude. Can't say what's not working with yours.

• Nope, it's something else

• You look like my can

• Hahaha definitely not your looks. Even if you were ugly, women don't really care about that as much as how much of a man you are

• You are attractive bro. Start lifting and you'll be slaying tinder sloots in no time.

• maybe its your "thug life" look that keeps the girls away ;)

• Looks dont matter for men

• Your stache either says, "I'm winning at puberty," or, "I'm a future pedo".