How do my eyebrows look on me?

My mum told me they were to thick and dark. Im not that good at eyebrows, so I'd like to know opinions. Please
How do my eyebrows look on me?

Thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion Your thick dark eyebrows are attractive, Is a way of facial fashion, Don't believe everything your parents says about you. They give it to you. It make you look special and stylish. Even they don't like , That's thier fault not yours. Modern days a lot of celebrities also have thick dark eyebrows. In fact they looks great on your face, It suit your eyes and Facial structures, such as amzing. If you have a thin tiny eyebrows, That will look weird I guess.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're really pretty but you've over drawn your eyebrows in my opinion. How do they look like naturally? Are they that thick?

• They are in between thick and thin. But the one eyebrow is half bald because of a scar

• Ok! Girly
      I'll gib it a try tomorrow and see how it goes

• Haha yay! Good luck. :)

What Guys Said 12

• My older sister does her eyebrows up a lot like this, Although I never understood why, despite this she still looked as she would.

It's a bit irrational to rate a woman based on her eyebrows, personality over eyebrows lol.

I know I'm kinda unclearly answering the question so I just say they are a little too dark (and/or), thick.

TL:DR; Room for improvement but still looking good @ElizabethBiersack

• Thin them a little more, in my opinion.

• I think they are a bit overdrawn. I like the thickness though. Thick eyebrows are better than thin.

• hot... yup

• I can't answer because im under lvl2, I'm sorry.

• Eyebrows look fine. I'm not fine with the hair though just saying.

• What is it with eyebrows nowadays?

Why can't girls leave them the fuck alone. They look just fine without being covered in a bunch of shit and covering up half of your forehead. Its not like a girls eyebrows are a factor when evaluating whether or not they are a suitable partner anyway.

• hahahahahahahahaha

• I think they are too thick and maybe too dark, like your mum said

• Are you sure about that? Her mom brainwashed you?

• @Star_Lord No, I just have an opinion

• rofl is this real?

• they're too thick

What Girls Said 15

• You look like the type who can rock eyebrows like that. Like a grungy/emo type.
    I think it looks good

• Fake and like you drew them on... The arch looks great and the end looks fine you just need to take some off on the beginning/the top it's too thick.

• They look too fake, you've overdone them. Try to make them look more natural. Practice makes perfect!

• They look awesomely funky!

• Try something softer they draw the attention away from your beautiful eyes!

• Mother knows best in this case.

• They're on the thicker side but be you :) if you like them then who cares what others think? Sometimes its good to do your own thing rather than jump on the latest trend

• It depends on what look you want to present. The look you have right now they're fine. But for a more sophisticated woman not so much

• i think your mama was right

• I think they'd look much better all natural, or with just a little less drawing :)
    And maybe you could change the color of your eyebrow pen (?) :)

• I'm just using eyeshadow basically, should I get real eyebrow makeup?

• Oh thank you so much 💚😊

• No problem, good luck! <3 :)

• They need to be thinned down a bit.

• Mama knows beeeeeeest!!

• it's too harsh on your face... try something a bit lighter

• too* and you look pretty bad they should take up half of your face.

• You may need to thin them. Thick eyebrows don't suit you.

• Ok thank you.
      I'll try to go thinner

• You're welcome! It just draws the attention away from your other facial features~