Brutal honesty?

Brutal honesty?

I'm five feet tall, size 32D, and in a bikini.

Most Helpful Guy

• #ThirstTrap ! :-D

You look excellent, no reason to feel self conscious!

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a beautiful body!

What Guys Said 45

• Little bit chubby. I'm sure it wouldn't be a deal breaker for most people, however. It's not bad, just not great. At that level, I think personality means more. It won't turn most guys off, in my opinion.

I'll say that if you feel insecure about your body, you should work towards changing it--in a HEALTHY way, which means not skipping meals and not trying to eat as little as possible. It's extremely important that you eat, for obvious reasons. If you starve yourself, your body goes into starvation mode; at that point, it will hold on to as much fat as possible, and in the future it'll be really hard to lose, because your body thinks you'll starve again; so it thinks it needs backup fat. Trust me. Happened to me. Can't get rid of this stupid stomach paunch. That little bit of flab that irritates me to no end. And it is really hard to lose.

It means making healthy lifestyle changes like making sure you get enough exercise (which is really good for more than just losing weight: maintaining stable emotions, heart healthy, getting better sleep, etc.). Eating healthily will serve the same sort of benefits and more. Lower red meat and sugar intake: eat chicken, fish, eggs more often or as a replacement for red meat, along with green leafy veggies or fruits. Although, fruits have a lot of sugar, naturally, so you have to be careful with that. Eating fruit 20 mins before a meal can help get you full so you don't overeat. Namely, the biggest thing, in America particularly, is cutting out sodas. All that sugar is super bad for you, to say nothing of packing in the calories easily and quickly. Cutting out fast food--they recommend you only eat fast food once per month. Having a cheat meal once per week so you don't get burnt out on eating only healthily. Not eating... not eating...*sob* Hot Cheetos, as much. QQ

It's important that you make lifestyle changes now, while you're still young, so you don't get stuck into habits that you'll keep for the rest of your life. If you eat terribly, you'll continue to eat terribly, and then your body really will go bad. To say nothing of your mind and general emotional health.

It doesn't matter what other people think. If you dislike your body, you should work towards creating a body that you like. It's the same with anything else. If you don't like that you're not making enough money, then you should do something to earn some more money. If you don't like that you don't know something, you should actively go try to learn more. G'luck

• Thank you!!! I'm trying really hard to lose weight. I was around 120 in August and now I'm down to 106 :) room for improvement definitely. I don't know about a cheat day every week though xD I'm thinking more so holidays and birthdays :)

• Hey, if you can do it without a cheat meal, more power to you. If you have trouble in the future, just remember that that's an option. Oh, congratulations. Keep up the good work!

• Thanks! :)

• You look great and very real. This is what we should be seeing on our magazines. Bikini looks awesome aswell. x

• You look fine, so the only thing that would determine your physical attractiveness at this point is your face. Your body is fine.

• You look great and healthy. I think its sad that you have tons of guys telling you how good you look, everyone of them thinking "Now without bikini please" and the only one you seem to have taken seriously is the one that was a douche with stupidly standards who thinks girls should look like they do in Photoshoped magazines.

• Looks fine. Maybe tone midsection and butt a bit and then smaller bottom but really you are fine. Like the clear skin. :-)

• You have a normal, healthy looking body. You look fine.

• You know sweetheart, you dont have to pose in a bikini just to look good. you could have worn your everyday outfit and i still would've told you what i'm about to tell you know, you look beautiful. dont be so insecure, because you have nothing to be insecure about.

• The only way to improve THOSE photos is to see your face and/or lose the bikini.

Be happy with what you're carting around. It looks fab.

• You look good, no need to worry :')

• You look great

• Honesty should always be enough, why does it have to be brutal?

Doesn't make it any more truthful because you are being an asshole lol
    But there is nothing wrong with you, brutal honesty!

• you look good, don't worry :)

• Omg hahah. Thats a lot of pics. Yes you look normal to me. Which is good.

• You're fine, don't worry

• You're fine.. dun worry about it :D.

• u look fine love... a little chubby though its not a problem for most guys

• Seems fine to me

• Great body, pretty sexy, boobs look smaller then expected But no problem with that!

• nothing special

• Looking smexy, I would bang you hard ;)

• you are a very healthy size

• Pretty nice indeed

• You really need to change your panties ;-) :-P

• You look absolutely beautiful

• Average. I hope I don't offend, but if I saw your face, or more skin you might be hotter.

• You're great, I love the way you look!

• I hate when minors do this

• I'll date you

• 6/10. Not bad, but I feel like you could find a better bikini.

• 6.5/10 body.

• More from Guys
    15

What Girls Said 16

• You look awesome!! As a fellow short girl id recommend getting a bikini top that's more flattering, I'm a 34D and 5'2 so about the same size and bandeaus look horrible on me/shrink the length of my torso. Try a halter top!!

• I think some squats and you'd be good to go.

• That bathing suit top looks like a disaster waiting to happen. I mean having huge tits water is just going to end up yanking it down.

You could look even better by toning up more and losing some of the belly fat. Still even if you didn't you still look fine.

• I think you look terrific! I do think you could find a bikini that was a little more flattering... It's not really my color but I think you look great! On a side note I'm trying not to flirt you! :-)

• I think I'm a similar size to you. I'm 5'2 and a 32D so I don't know. High Five? XD no one appreciates my best size either (I think they're just jealous because theirs are all saggy and our size is perfect) . If I was going to be brutally honest I'd say the bikini doesn't suit you but other than that you're really pretty. :)

• You look mpre like a B cup

• Kinda flat ass but I don't think guys would mind. Overall sexy body

• @jessicorn They don't look that big but you can tell in the pic where she's laying down she's got some.

• 32D isn't that big anyhow. It means she's kinda narrow in the ribs but still has boobs lol

• u look great

• I think you're a little bit overweight. But you have a great figure. Your body looks good

• you're so far from a D cup lmao, i'd almost say you're A

• "Did you know that the bra cup size is relative to the band size? This means that when a bra's band size is increasing, the relative cup volume is decreasing. And when a bra's band size is decreasing, the relative cup volume is increasing. Because of this, more bra cup sizes can have the same volume, if they do have different band sizes. Bra sizes with about the same cup volume (actual cup size) - even tough they are labeled with different cup sizes - are called "bra sister sizes"."

• I'm not pissed. I just find it funny that people actually think I'd "fake my bra size". xD I've been measured, a 32D isn't that big.

• A D doesn't mean she has to have big boobs. A 32D is equivalent to a 34C, a 36B, and a 38A its all relevant to body type.

• Lovely! :D

• its good I am not a lesbo but U am really attrated to your body lolzzz

• Tbh you are beautiful

• I think you have a really cute, curvy body. Work it!

• I like your bikini and I don't think you have anything to worry about.

• Your hips look narrow and I think you should do some squats I think you are built like a almost straight up and down

• And your butt looks flat

• You look great. You *could* tone up but you don't need too. You look pretty similar to me except I'm a bit taller. I think you should get a halter bikini to push your girls up and make them look bigger!

I love your wall color too :P