Guys, how attractive is this girl?

Is the girl on this album cover attractive?
Guys, how attractive is this girl?

• Very attractive
    19% (8)
  • Attractive
    7% (3)
  • Okay, not great.
    24% (10)
  • Not at all
    50% (21)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
Thanks!
If you don't mind, could you please say why your opinion is what it is (what you like/don't like about her)?
Thanks!

3

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay. I mean hard to tell really.

• Why's it hard to tell?

• lol thanks 😂😂
      My flatmate looks quite a bit like the album-girl and she just went through a really bad breakup and has been feeling rather insecure lately. I wanted to do this poll and give her some good results bc I think she's absolutely gorgeous.
      That doesn't mean that you shouldn't be honest just to make her feel better tho. If the results aren't good I just won't show her.

• Oh. Well like I said not ugly or anything. Looks alright. Not super hot, but for sure not ugly from what I can see.

What Guys Said 2

• Radar Love, baby! Yeah! :-P

I'm fascinated by the sexy styles of the past. They may not be what I'd consider to be hot and sexy TODAY, and I wasn't around back then to enjoy them when the style was current, but if I owned a DeLorean and could go back in time I would, and I'd be totally in to it!

• Not at all Not at all

• Sorry, but do you mind saying why?
      Thanks!