Blonde hair on boys? yay or nay?

girls, do you find blonde hair on boys attractive? i ask because my friend says i should dye my hair brown or black maybe. waddya guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. I had a crush on this polish guy, he had blonde hair, green eyes. So cute.
    Blonde hair really suited him. I don't think I could imagine him with dark hair, or even brown hair. He had pale skin as well.

I will admit though, I think blonde hair looks a bit "feminine", so blonde women pull it off better on average.
    I'd have to see a pic of you to be completely and brutally honest, at your risk though.

• cort_m

• and i'm polish with pretty pale skin if you can see it in my photo

Most Helpful Guy

• thank god I'm a mufukin brunette

What Girls Said 11

• yea of course it can be attractive. if you want to experiment, go ahead but i think many women find blond guys handsome

• I think that depends on the color of your skin-tone. If you're white, quite suitable for blond hair.

• The general mindset seems to be that "lighter" looks better on girls and "darker" looks better on boys. You can see how this is reflected in something as basic as google search, because if you google "beautiful women" you'll see a good amount of blondes, and if you google "handsome men", you see, like, 2 blonde men.

I'm not gonna try to give you a dumb lecture on beauty standards towards men, so I'll just go ahead and say that I prefer dark-haired guys. I think you should stay as you are :]

• Yay, I like it :)

• You should listen to your friend.

• I think that a lot of girls find it attractive, but I'm more attracted to darker hair. If I were you I wouldn't dye my hair, it might send some confusing signals. :)

• depends on the boy I guess

• Dont do that!!! I like guys with blonde hair

• Blonde hair can sometimes really suit a person. It depends on their complexion.

• fine, i wanted this to stay anonymous but whatevs, i'm @cort_m can u look at my profile pic to see if it suits mine?

• its ok, thanks for the opinion!

• Sure thing!

• Blonde hair is incredibly attractive! I've found a pattern in who I have crushed on, and like 5 of the guys I've liked since middle school have blonde hair.

What Guys Said 0