I recently had this huge pimple on my nose and it's affecting my self esteem? I'm afraid my crush won't like me anymore?

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha I've been there before! It sucks, it's like your nose has a nose, right?
    Not a fun experience, but you'll get past it soon enough and you're definitely not the first person to get that kind of pimple.

I think most people can see past it, especially if they're in to you as a person, not just for appearance. If your crush stops liking you because you had an embarrassing pimple, just wait until he winds up with something embarrassing himself! Karma's a b*tch!

Don't sweat it, it's normal and people won't remember it or hold it against you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just to let you know, it's probably not as noticeable as you think. And people don't really pay attention to that stuff normally. Just pop it, clean it, and take care to not touch your face and make it oily to prevent more if it hasn't disappeared already.

• It's not ready to be popped yet :-(

• Ah :( just use some concealer then until it's ready then.

What Guys Said 3

• If your crush really liked you to begin with he will look past the pimple considering its only a temporary thing. Its not going to last forever. Also try not to get a low self esteem about it because that cause you to stress out and cause more pimple to come out. Then its just this constant cycle of getting breakouts...

• He likes me for my looks that's why I'm super scared he will stop "liking" me

• Pop it or use some clearasel.

• Haha he won't not like u cuz of it and to help it go away lightly peroxide it early mornin an befor bed but not to much or ull kill the skin

What Girls Said 2

• Lol dear dun worry hahaha I've been through this situation :p it's not gonna sit there forever? It's just on its vacation or something! It'll go away soon, dun think about it haha 😇

• I don't know what your question is.