I need opinions on this matter?

Well I have this friend who wears head scarf and I guess is a Muslim. So basically I found out that she is dating this guy, and let me be clear he is a white guy who is not a Muslim. If I'm not mistaken Muslims can't date people from other religions or something like that. So I'm confused about that. Also I've been trying to get with this guy for ages and I'm pretty good looking and all of a sudden I hear he is with a girl with a head scarf, in all fairness she is pretty but average and also wears HEAD SCARF. I'm not jealous, just a bit confused and maybe a bit upset. Do white guys find girls with head scarf attractive? When I see them together I feel mad like he is supposed to be with me but I guess I'm over that now. But they are not even allowed to date maybe I should tell her parents so she can see reality or would that make me a bitchy friend?

Most Helpful Guy

• You sure you're friends? The way you're talking? Vindictive, jealous, planning stuff behind the back, with friends like that who needs enemies?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh please, don't tell her parent :) everyone falls in love and I dun think she considered religion while falling in love! Wait patiently and see what's going on cz it's not like all the relationship lasts for long, many don't! :) wait until something happens and if not you should find a better guy, would it make you happy to separate them? You're just confused that's all, dun worry :)...

What Guys Said 4

• Honestly, this post makes you sound like a very jealous, conniving, and vindictive bitch. Not to mention a racist snob.

• You are correct that observant female Muslims cannot marry out of their religion.

Telling her to remember the Surahs would probably be less bitchy than ratting her out.

• Google it.

• Tell her mother = she won't get food
    Tell her brother = she will get beat up
    Tell her father = she will die

So which one are you going for?

What Girls Said 1

• Your jealous. Accept it and stopbeing vindictive.