Should I dip dye my hair blonde?

So I wanting to do something different with my hair since my birthday next week. AV been thinking about getting my hair dip dyed blonde for a while but am scared of a big change. Do u think I would suit or should I get something else done? Thanks in advance
Should I dip dye my hair blonde ?

Most Helpful Guy

• what a body! and yes, blonde is always awesome :D

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• You look a lot younger than 20. Anyway, dye your hair. Should be interesting.

• No.

And you are not 20

• Yessssssss do it

• do it do it do it

• are you seriously 20? you look so much younger :o

• Yeah I know I get that a lot especially if I don't wear heels I look so young. How old do I reckon I look just curious? Xxx

• like 12-14 ish lol

• don't get me wrong, i think you have a very hot body, it just feels wrong saying that because you look so young hehe

What Girls Said 3

• I think something different without being dramatic would be to first go with a burgundy or some darker shade of red to see if you like changing your hair at all first.

I think blonde would look nice, but you may be more comfortable with a color closer to what you have in the picture, and it's difficult to go wrong with a red.

• it'd look nice but id recommend a caramel brown first.

• I think it'd look good on you :)