Seeking validation for the end of the world?

Excuse the unnerving expression,

Feeling that need for external validation, would you consider me an attractive person?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're very attractive, I really like the way you look.
    The color of your skin (like the little freckles, too!), eyes, hair, and lips work perfect together, and the shape of your head is very nice.

You look like a nice person too, though a smile would make you look even better!

The shirt doesn't photograph well, but that's the shirts problem, not yours :-)

You've got nothing to worry about appearance wise :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're pretty!!!
    (and omg, you look almost like a girl I know from college!)

What Guys Said 24

• Based on your picturend provide in this thread I will say that, yes, you are indeed really attractive. In other words, you are beautiful. Don't why you are trying to get a second opinion from unknown people, as I am pretty sure you already knew that, or am I wrong? 😊

• Very pretty face.

• I would say yes, and more so with a smile on your face.

• Attractive and interesting. Much sorrow in your eyes :)

• you're not attractive, but i don't think you're ugly. also, if you feel the need for "external validation" and post a pic, most people will say you're beautiful or pretty so it's not a true indicator whether you're actually pretty or not.

• I like the colour of your walls. And that door? Umph. It gets me going.

• Yeah, you know that greenish off-white is just the sexiest of colors. I went to ACE and asked for sex in liquid form and that's what they gave me. Did you know broccoli and mold is an aphrodisiac?

• Paint is the sex. Nothing beats it.

• I think you're skin complexion works perfect with your eyes and dark hair enhances your beauty. Overall I think you're stunning. However I think you would look much better with a smile

• Yes your attractive as hell... I love eccentricity... You got the nerdy /smart hot girl look. I'd hit it.

• OMG, you're black Irish.

In a word: Yes.

I'd date you just to watch you walk around my house all day. You're very attractive.

• yes you have a very cute face

• Yeah. Least you admit its for validation. Look alright. Good facial symmetry

• I consider you an attractive person

• Yes u would

• Truthfully. You look Beautiful.

• very pretty.. try smiling a little.. you would look great with a little bit of a smile

• You're quite beautiful, and your eyes are really attractive :D.

• you are average one

• Yes you should smile though

• Yes you are stunning

• You're average.

• Your attractive! maybe a smile would make it better, but seriously... your cute!

• Ya you definitely are good looking girl, well at least in my honest opinion you look awesome.

• you look good

• Didn't even read the description till after I looked at the picture. My first though was "she's cute"

What Girls Said 2

• Like an older Wednesday Adams, take that as you will

• You're really pretty!!!