Do guys like girls with crazy curly natural hair or straight?

First 3 vs. Last 3 ... just look at the hair XD
I want to know whether guys are turned off by natural or wild hair

VS:

... So what's the verdict?

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer straight hair, but it doesn't mean curly hair is unattractive, as long as it's well-kept and it fits the girl, it can be attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a girl with naturally curly hair. It's more wavy than kinky curly but it can get pretty wild. Typically, girls compliment my curls and guys like it straight and sleek.

Honestly most guys don't care though as long as the girl is pretty. I did have one guy friend who loved my "wild" hair but then again he was a bad boy :P

What Guys Said 15

• I personally prefer curly.

My ideal bint has curly black hair (like the girl in the first photo), bronze skin and green/hazel eyes.

• I like both styles. Those girls have great hair.

• I am more in favor of straight hair, but the third curly haired one was pretty attractive. Curls, in my opinion, look a little clumpy and unkempt. However, if a girl does have straight hair, I prefer it not to be so long such as the first and third of the straight haired ones. Shoulder length on both curly and straight is just right!

• Generally speaking I like straight hair more but some girls look super cute with curly hair

• It all depends on the girl what suits her and her she wears it

• second one looks nice

• I definitely love curly hair but it depends on the girls too

• i like straight.

• Aloha Snackbar!!

• I like wild hair, but the third one for straight hair is great too.

• straight hair. they are sexy

• Both a lot

• I like when a woman rocks her hair the way it naturally is. Curly hair and straight hair to me is equally attractive.

• Last three are better IMHO.

• i like natural hair.

What Girls Said 2

• OMG THAT FIRST ONE. 👏🏽🙌🏽😍

• I've seen many girls with "wild hair" getting lots of guys, so I say it depends.