Mostly want guys opinions but girls too. Ugly legs?

Wht do u tke as ugly legs and when shldnt a girl show her legs? I hve on my left leg right under the knee one blue vein thts visible a light cut frm a dog nd furthr down a small mole I nvr want to shw my legs bcz of that nd i dnt evn want to swim. Is tht wht u people tke as ugly legs or wht nd also when shldnt a girl show leg?

Most Helpful Guy

• A girl should show off her legs when she's comfortable doing so and it's appropriate for the situation. Please review your future questions before posting them and make sure that you write full words spelled correctly so they are readable.

What Guys Said 8

• I think a girl should show anything she wants if she wants to show it.. some people will find what you'resaying actually interesting or attractive some will find it gross what matter is if somebody likes you won't like you for such a superficial thing.

• I don't know depends on the mark or whatever. Usually i just look at the curves.

• I can't understand any of that.. I'm assuming English inst your first language?

• Please if you make another post, write like a normal person please

• It is fine.

• Just wear trousers or jeans like normal people. Not when you go swimming obviously.

• Leg is not important
    ─░mportant is hearth :)

• I as a man just love all kind of female legs, seriously nothing is wrong in any kind of female legs they are all beautiful to me.

What Girls Said 0