HOW TO GET A FLAT BUT HELP ? HELP MEE ?

Hi. Im 4'11 or maybe even shorter i am like 149 cm and 39 kg... So as you can say I am petite. I have 30 AA bra size. But my bootty is like Nicki minaj's and i know some girls would love that but in my case since I am pretty small it looks horrible. I dont wanna do diet because I am already super thin. I wanna get a FLAT ass in a month it would be even better before new year. Please help... I want exercise advise

Most Helpful Guy

• Nikki Minaj ass weights as much as you do and a flat butt means there is no muscle

A fit tone athletic butt is sexy so shut up

Also give it a rest with the diet. You're not getting any thinner without causing yourself serious health problems.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lots a cardio will reduce it. We're like almost exactly the same lol except I'm about 125lbs or 56.6 kilos.
    I got small boobs with a fairly curvy butt.

I find that doing a lot of cardio will make it smaller, but it will not completely flatten it.

• Also. I find that squats actually made my butt smaller as well. Lots of exercise.

• I thought squats make it bigger... Can you give me names of the exercises and the amount of them that i should to in order to get little ass in a month?

What Guys Said 6

• Lol, I love how you'd rather look like a stick/13 year old girl than shapely. Not knocking or judging, but I found that extremely funny. Anyways, go to the gym

• 4"11 Lol.. Big booty. Shit.. I'd have a lot of fun with you lol. 6"1 214lbs. Can't really do anything about it though. Embrace yo booty.

• Why would you want a flat butt?

• >39kg
    Holy fuck gain some weight.
    That shit is not healthy bro

• Omg don't get a flat ass

• Wow you are pretty small. How do you feel being this short? I am also a short guy, and being a short guy sucks big time :'(

• I dont really care about that i mean i dont love it but i get used to it... What is your height

• 5feet 6 inches only.
      How tall do you like guys at least?

• Well for girls as petite as me we dont care much aboout height but I would prefer a guy at least 5'4

What Girls Said 5

• That's just your body shape... Pear shape usually have small chest.

• You know. Flat butt isn't attractive. Why make yourself less attactive when you're butt already looks great? Does it really look like Nikki Minaj's? Or are you just exageating? Look at the mirror again :)

• Lol ur my twin!!!

• Can't do it. Sorry.

• exercise! routinely at least a month to two. mine reduced in size greatly though lower back exercises then to make it proportion, i did leg exercises. Choose the ones that target the areas you want and specifically to reduce. I think high leg abduction is one of them, if i'm not mistaken. Do also HIIT. You'll get results much faster