How can I improve my look?

I'd like some actual examples. Like how to improve my skin. My boyfriend isn't into how I look and I wanna work on it to be his ideal girl :)

how can I improve my look?

Most Helpful Guy

• ""My boyfriend isn't into how I look""

There's nothing wrong with you, so clearly there's something wrong with him, then.

• I'm with this guy.

• I am kinda the girl next door. Average. Boring looking and I don't know how to make my style more "badass" I dunno..

• No, see, that's just you putting yourself down for whatever unknown reason.

www.travelvip.tv/.../...on_munich_top_skirt_01.jpg

You could look like this woman, but why the hell would you want to ruin yourself like that when your natural look is pretty damn fine; I'm sure you make many girls jealous

Most Helpful Girl

• Lose that boyfriend... He sounds like a jerk.

What Guys Said 16

• Change yr bangs a bit
    They make u look like a kid a bit but other then that u look awesome

• You're a VERY pretty girl and your skin looks amazing. Your boyfriend is a lucky guy.

• Show more boob

And actually have messier hair ahha

• He's a prick your cute as fuck and need to stay just how you are. The world needs no more girls like you

• He's probably not into how you look because you're already gorgeous

Maybe a bit of eye makeup but that's all you need

• You look hot... your Boyfriend is probably on drugs... there's nothing to change.
    But now I'm curious... what is his 'Ideal Girl'?

• If he can't accept you the way you are, if I were you I would dump him.
    You're very beautiful and shouldn't change your appearance for him of any other guy.

• Nothing. When you're hair is hanging down both sides of your face you do look really cute.

• Don't change yourself for others. Your boyfriend sounds like a douche. Be proud of who you are.

• with a thong

• stop showing ur tits off

• You look perfect already

• Girl you look amazing I don't know why you would change!

• You look pretty to me. Different color lipstick maybe. More red maybe.

• You look like a doll.

• You look really good to me, just keep your hair down like you did, the messy look is good on you, and just a little make up around the eyes to bring them out more , otherwise there isn't much more to do since you look great

What Girls Said 5

• You can out on make up to look more glammed up I guess, but you're already pretty this way!

• Why not ask your boyfriend?

• I think you're super cute. If he's not into the way you look- screw him! He doesn't deserve you. Why should you change yourself for him and his ideals? I'm sure multiply guys would tell you your gorgeous. I'm jealous of your looks! <3

• Grow out your bangs, i think you look better without it. Add some eyebrows to make your eyes pop or alittle mascara. Hoe it helps :)

• If your boyfriend doesn't like your look you shouldn't be with him